B1OOD - [HINTS]

✝✝✝

     "Vampires?" Art asks from shock. 

     Augustus nods his head, but Art just laughs and says, "That's absurd. Why would vampires kill each other? The kind is already as small as it is."

     But Art's laugh slowly fades as he see's Augustus's serious expression.

     "That's what we're wondering too. But we're still not sure so it's hard to conclude anything," Augustus adds.

    "This is fucked up," Art says as he walks towards the jewelry box that got himself in big trouble in the past.

     "Why don't you look around; admire this university's fine architecture. Just don't leave the library," Augustus says, not aware that Art had probably admired the campus more than he did.

     But Art nods his head anyway and went out of the archives to look around the library where he usually stays at till midnight. 

     He then looks around and walked towards a window to see the scenery of the campus. He couldn't help but smile as looked out the window. He had so many memories in this university, especially with Noctis.

     Being here made all the memories flood his mind and made his heart beat fast at the same time.

     "I called him a kid here. We even kissed here, twice now too," Art whispers to himself, still looking out at the window. 

     But then Augustus suddenly sneaks behind him, startling him.

     "What you smiling about? What did you really do with the lord when you guys were alone at the car?" Augustus suddenly asks with a grin.

     Art doesn't reply and pushes Augustus away, but  Augustus suddenly went closer to Art's ear and whispers, "I hope you did a good job cooling off the lord's head because he's going to be furious very soon."

     "This is insanity!" Augustus and Art suddenly hear.

     "Well, looks like you didn't," Augustus comments, making Art roll his eyes in annoyance.

     The two commanders went back to where the dead bodies were just to see Noctis emitting a dark and powerful aura.

     "Call everyone; the council, and the heads, and Harris Martel. I want them all at the East Sanctum immediately," Noctis angrily tells sir Clemens before walking away.

     Art jogs beside sir Clemens and says, "You told him about the men in robes being vampires?"

     "Well I HAD to tell him our honest opinion about this incident," sir Clemens answers, quickly following Noctis.

      "And bring a body to examine!" Noctis shouts before finally leaving the scene.

     Pierce and Felix arrived and stood beside Art and Augustus.

     "Looks like the Lord's not happy," Felix says.

     "Well of course he's not happy. This is the first time our own kind has done something like this. And Lord Noctis is...well...the Lord of all vampires. How would you feel if you found that out?" Augustus answers.

     Then Pierce patted Art's back and says, "Well, you're driving them right? Then good luck."

     Art curses and pushes Pierce's hand away.

     "You guys owe me big time," Art says, quickly following Noctis and sir Clemens back to the car.

     Augustus laughs and looks back at the dead vampires, "Let's wrap it up!"