B1OOD - [MOTHER]

✝✝✝

     "I have chosen Margaret Lancaster – Head of the North Sanctum, and daughter of once Lord, Abraham Lancaster of the North Kingdom – to be my wife." Noctis had announced the next day after their meeting at the West Sanctum.

     The news spread like wildfire, and the entire vampire kind celebrated the whole week for their Lord's marriage in three weeks.

     Art wasn't surprised with the announcement because Noctis explained it to him beforehand.

     Margaret on the other hand was sent back to the North Sanctum to get ready for her marriage during the Blood Moon. And since its tradition, she and Noctis had not spoken because they can only meet during the wedding ceremony.

     The wedding was in three weeks, and Noctis decided to hold it at the East Sanctum. The Sanctum has never been so busy, and as a soon-to-be husband, Noctis was supposed to be busy with the preparation as well, but instead, the Lord was busy with something else.

     "Nox, you have a rehearsal to attend to," Art says while sitting down on Noctis's bed.

      Noctis was sitting on top of him, sucking the blood out of his lover for a couple of minutes now.

     When he pulled away, he licked Art's neck and let the blood drip from his lips.

     Art looks at him seductively. Then he ended up pulling Noctis towards him to lick the blood off his lips before kissing him.

     "I already...memorized...t-the lines," Noctis says in between their kisses.

      Art bites Noctis's lower lips and pulled away, panting.

     "Show me again," he dared.

      Noctis looks straight at Art's red and white eyes and didn't hesitate, "As red as blood, as pure as silver, I will bind my life with this ring on my finger. For thousands of years you and I will be bonded. My love for you will never be blinded."

     It was the wife's turn to answer, but since the supposed 'wife' wasn't available, Art answered instead, "I will shed my tears only for you. I will show you emotions that are nothing but true. As midnight comes, the moon will turn bright. And in that night I will show you my undying light."

     Art paused, and then he lifted his hand and gently caressed Noctis's cheek, staring deeply into Noctis's piercing red eyes.

     Noctis takes a deep breath and leaned his forehead on Art. Then he closes his eyes and he and Art finished together, "My love, my life, and my eternity will be yours. Forever and ever with no remorse." They whisper at each other.

     The words have been so natural since Noctis have been practicing it with no one but Art, like he was actually practicing on marrying him, not Margaret.

     "How's Margaret doing?" Art asks right after, making Noctis open his eyes back. Thankfully both of their eye color changed back to normal.

     Noctis pulls away from him and answers, "Levi said she's doing okay. I asked her if she was sure, and she said it was the least she could do since my father was the reason why her family lived a good life."

     "What's that supposed to mean?" Art then asks.

      Noctis takes a deep breath and leans his head on Art's chest, "His father was already a High Blood Vampire, but her mother was a middle class vampire who had farmers as ancestors. They were naturally looked down upon, but my father gave her father – Lord Abraham Lancaster – a position in one of his kingdoms, so everything changed for them since then. He and my father were close friends, but like everyone else, he too died at the Blood War."