B1OOD - [WEDDING PLANS]

✝✝✝

     "T-That can't be." Art says with shock.

     "The people who killed William Harlan and his wife are the same people from that facility. They're the same people who attacked you earlier as well." Noctis explains

     "This must have been one of the things Father Vlad wanted us to find out. When he said there are people who know about Night Warriors and Vampires, he must have meant 'those' people. They weren't able to find out who they were, so we're lucky they came to us first," Noctis explains further.

     "But why on earth would they make a clone of Genesis? It just doesn't make any sense." Art says, still in disbelief with this sudden discovery.

    "They must know about the Midnight King and the Midday King being alive. They must be planning to reunite the three blood brothers." Noctis answers.

     "Well that's gonna be the reunion of the year." Pierce suddenly says. Finally saying something after everything that he just heard.

     "The three of them meeting can either start the war or end the war. But what I want to know if this bloody war would even have an ending. We don't even know how it started, what more on how it would end." Noctis points out.

     While listening, Art suddenly remembered what Cassius (Head of the West AKA The Reaper), told him before when they visited the Marius Family Palace. About Art knowing the entire truth, and how he'll find everything out if he performs the Holy Cleansing.

     If what Cassius said is true, then Art might really just be the only being who could end the war. And the blood moon is coming; he has to do something before its too late.

     "We're here." Pierce suddenly says, making Noctis and Art realize that they have actually now parked in front of the East Sanctum.

     Art puts the card that Noctis gave him inside his pocket.

     Guards quickly went to the car with umbrellas. They opened the door for Noctis, but before Noctis could leave the car, he looked back at Art and said, "Check on your brothers first. Then head to my room so we could discuss about some important matters."

     Art nods his head as an answer. Noctis nods his head back before finally going out of the car.

     Another guard goes to Art to assist him with an umbrella. Obviously he doesn't need it since the sun doesn't really affect him, but of course, he has to act the part.

     "Pierce, let's go." Art tells Pierce as both of them went out of the car to share the same umbrella.

     "Commander," the guards greeted.

     Art nodded his head to acknowledge them. Then both he and Pierce went to the guard's quarters to see Augustus and the others lying on their beds, unconscious.

     Pierce immediately went to his brother to check on him, while Art went straight to his dear friend Augustus.

     He sat on the side of his bed and stared at his resting face.

    Art was supposed to reach out and touch his hand, but then Augustus suddenly moves and slowly opens his eyes, like he sensed that Art was there.

     "I could smell your scent a mile away," Augustus says while he opened his eyes to look at Arthur.

     Art looks down at Augustus and gives him a smile, "I thought you died old man."

     "I'd rise back from the dead and hit you for calling me an old man you pretty boy." Augustus jokes, making Art laugh. Then Augustus suddenly grabs Art and hugs him. Both of them hugging each other while the other guards rested.