Chapter 18 Part 1

[Side note: Does anyone else like this song?^^^]

"Alright ladies, today we start day two of training!" I paced in front of them, my eyes pinning them down in their place.

"I want you to sweat, I want you to crumble to the floor in complete and udder exhaustion. I want you to hurt..." I smirked and snapped my fingers.

Before their very eyes, the room began to change, and what was once a semi-empty room turned into a weight and workout machine room with a boxing ring in the center of it all.

Oh I'm gonna have some fun with this....

"Prepare yourselves, because I'm not going to be easy on you.."

———

"Again, and stop complaining! I want 50 sixty-five pound arm curls, five reps, begin!"

Laito, Kou, Azusa, and Shin were all grunting and complaining about their arms hurting. But me being me and not giving a shit, made them do more arm curls.

Sweat accumulated slowly on their pale skin and I smirked. Making them work harder than they probably ever had to work  before made me happy. I am a sadist after all.

Reiji, Ruki, Carla, and Subaru were being put to the test with leg muscle build up exercises and exercises with blindfolds and small weapons.

The leg exercises of course where tedious and would—with time—begin to hurt, but the blindfolded small weapons exercises would be brutal. I made sure, just for their 'sake'—a little gift from me to them—that it'd hurt a lot.

Then with Ayato, Kanato, and Shu I had them in the boxing ring switching it up with three versus one fights. I made sure they weren't pulling any of there punches or kicks and that they were actually using force. I don't take half-assed work from anyone.

After everyone completed what they were supposed to, I had them rotate until everyone has been through each obstacle.

Day two of training was not gonna be some leisurely stroll in the park, it was going to be a lengthy sprint through hell.

In the end, the boys were either laying on the floor or hunched over and gasping for air. Limbs aching and lungs burning, some boys were better off than others.

I sighed (sorta wishing I could tortu–I mean work them some more), "Alright...we can stop for the day, but keep in mind that this will all continue again tomorrow.

Ayato clutched his stomach and groaned, "Ore-Sama shouldn't have to put up with this."

Subaru, Reiji, and Ruki leaned against the wall slightly panting with furrowed brows, grunting in slight agreement.

The others didn't bother to do or say anything, knowing better than to do so.

Smart.

"Quit complaining or I'll make you do more right now." I glared.

The ones who didn't saying anything gave angry and venomous looks towards Ayato and the ones who partly agreed to what he said. They looked away and huffed.

I smirked, "Oh too bad. I was hoping they'd say something I wouldn't have liked, encouraging me to work all of you until you coughed up your own blood."

They all slightly shuddered and wiped any sort of thought they had about defying me in their thoughts, away.

"Okay well, now that we've got any and all complaining out of the way. I'll send you too your rooms to rest and then I'll have one of my loyal servants call you down for dinner." I slightly turned, about to walk away and dismiss them, but stopped short almost forgetting, "Oh, and since I'm so kind I'll even allow you access to my private hot springs outback. Hopefully that'll make you all a little more flexible and your bodies more willing to work with tomorrow's part two of training day two."

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and strode away, "Good day boys, I hope you had lots of fun today, I know I did."

I laughed, disappearing from their view.

Oh how I love torturing people.

Ugh I know it took forever, and sorry if it's not that long and there is hardly any dialogue. Next chapter should be better (should)... Anyways vote, comment, and follow. It motivates and helps writers to continue!!

Thanks again, Author-chan!!!