Rewrite Teaser!

" Hallelujah, the bitch ain't dead! "

(And she has been learning to digitally draw, so check out my other book where I post my drawings/fan-arts/fan-covers, they'll be under my most recent postings, thanks!)

——

I know, I know, it's been a fat minute. But I gotta say, when I first announced I was doing a rewrite I was starting to have some serious mental breakdowns alongside having to deal with Covid and taking a full load of college, I was a hot fucking mess. Now that was an experience, I must say....

But hey, I gotta dog out of it...so YAY mental health rewards?

Anywho, I decided to drop a teaser because I know ya'll are thirsty and for some strange reason seem to like my story. I still want to write a few more chapters before releasing anything because I am unfortunately still in college and will be for another 3-4 years because your bitch is gonna be a Veterinarian. So yeah, I'll be busy, especially since I'm a die-hard procrastinator and I like to make myself suffer...apparently?

Anyways, your short ass teaser awaits!!

——

Must be Noted:

• New title.

• New cover.

• MC name changed and species changed.

• Plot is revamped; meaning there is now actually a plot to speak of—omg no way what—yup, I know right.

• And other shit has been changed, which will be apparent when I decide to release chapters.

——

| Intro Scene + New Synopsis |

——

I sat in a limo, eyes peering out the window.

The shrubbery beyond the tinted glass raced on by as the limo accelerated down the road. The blur of shrubs reflected my current state of mind and thus, my focus became nonexistent. My mind kept straying to the manor.

Soon I'd be residing there, but for how long, I was not certain.

It was a much too familiar house, one I had visited many times before in the past.

I personally found the house to be quite miserable, a place that I'd otherwise avoid visiting, but what does one do when the past cries out.

Simple.

You would do nothing.

Unfortunately, in my case, my sorry ass is called to deal with the issue.

It was truly unfortunate.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and readjust myself in the backseat of my family limo. I was turning over the events, that had occurred a few hours prior, in my head.

That damn man was always causing me trouble and knows damn well I'm the one who has to clean up and deal with all his shit.

Lord only knows what kind of monstrous headaches I have to deal with once this type of shit falls into my lap.

Just thinking about it had me clenching my teeth harshly, eyebrows pinching together just thinking about that smug bastard.

Damn him, damn his pack of crazy-ass kids and damn his stupid-ass plans. The world would be better off without him and them.

I know it's harsh to think that, but do you see me counting all the fucks I give, no, because if you had my job then you'd be fed up with his bullshit too.

Sighing I massaged my temples and counted to ten, the man wasn't even here and I was getting all worked up, fucking bastard.

God....I really hope this fucking car drives off the side of the road.

—— ☼ ——

| Synopsis |

What if the script was rewritten?

And we asked ourselves, who is Hatsumi Ito?

Simple.

She is the New Bride...

Or

Is she...?

——

And scene.

So, you interested or what?

I was also deciding whether I should include explicit content or not. It'll be awkward as shit, but you bitches won't see me so my embarrassment will only be seen by myself and all the little Casper's that decide to be present while I write.

Since I'm so unsure about including sexy time, I will leave ya'll to vote:

YES

Or

NO