Chapter 9

This is the most accurate picture I could find that somewhat depicts Shin and Carla in wolf form. I had to edit this picture and put an eye patch along with the hard ass design on the left wolf to depict Shin. BTW I used my thumb and pointer finger to draw that. It was NOT easy....(so the design probably looks like crap...😆).

• Third Person •

The unknown wolf barreled through the forest with a purpose. The She-wolf's trail was faint, leaving him little time to track her location.

Her presence as a wolf was strong, something the male wolf was looking for in a potential mate. But it was pretty clear that she was only part werewolf, he wasn't naive, especially when her scent filtered through his nose, even briefly, he could easily distinguish she was something else...

Something stronger and dangerous.

———

• Yumiko's POV •

The pains running up and down my body began to slowly subside. The only indication that I was in heat was the heavy amount of sweat built up around me and the dull ache in my joints. My body was at its boiling point not even ten minutes ago, so the fact that it ended sooner than I anticipated was a relief. I could now leave the confinement's of the cave and take a lengthy warm bath back at the mansion. But I'd have to escape the male wolf first.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and peeked outside the cave entrance. That damn wolf was getting closer, I could tell because my senses were still pretty sensitive including my warm skin.

I cursed and threw my bag on my back, clutching the straps tightly in my fists. I got ready and bolted out of the cave, I weaved in and out of the trees hoping to get to the mansion before the male wolf got me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Branches scratched at my still, slightly sensitive skin, electing an annoyed growl from throat.

Dumbass trees, dumbass forest, dumb bad luck, stupid horny male wolves...

I jumped over a fallen tree trunk when I heard a deep growl resonate from behind me.

'Tch!'

I turned and focused my sharp and angry gaze on the white wolf behind me. He was ruffly the same size as a Great Dane and had fur with red tipped ends that somewhat obscured his vision and hung down to his jawline. His gaze was sharp and he looked angry.

I scoffed, shaking my head in disbelief.

I should be angry not that Jackass.

I willed my legs to move faster towards the forest's edge. The ragged breathing of the wolf behind me got closer making me grunt in annoyance. With a boost of power I burst out of the dense forest and across the road up to the mansion gates.

After scaling the gate and standing steadily upon the fairly tall gates, I peered down at the male wolf below.

"Fuck off, I don't need a mate nor do I know you, so get lost."

The wolf didn't make any indication of moving, so I took the liberty of leaving instead. I hopped off the gate and walked towards the front of the mansion leaving the pain in my ass behind.

"You should know I will find you again..."

I stopped walking with a smirk and looked slightly over my shoulder. The wolf was now a young man with fairly long white hair with red/purple tips, pale skin, and sharp golden eyes. He wore a black tail-like coat, black slacks that faded to a light pink at the bottom, a black vest with light pink stripes, a white Victorian ascot, white gloves, black combat boots, and a long black scarf that covered the bottom half of his face.

"We'll see about that...."

With that I teleported to my room and dropped my stuff off onto the bed. My still outgrown silver hair trailed on the floor as I walked towards the bathroom. My nails, teeth, and ears were still pretty pointy and my eyes still glowed red. They'd be this way until the morning time or until the moon set.

I closed the bathroom door and ran myself a bath. I stripped off my dirty and ripped clothes and waited for the water to warm up.

I sighed and leaned against the tub.

"At least he didn't see my normal look..."

Sorry for the wait and any mistakes. Comment, vote, and tell your friends. I appreciate all the reads and I look forward to more from my readers. Also, I'm sorry if doesn't make sense I'll fix it later.

THANK YOU!! 🤗