Chapter 14

"Fuck!"

"Ugh!!"

"Where is he?! Where did he go!?"

I gripped my matted hair and grunted frustratedly. The piece of shit known as Kai was evading my spies. I wasn't planning on my little spies to be evaded so easily considering they barley had any presence. And if I'm being honest I really didn't feel like trailing the asshole when I could be plotting and planning, but of course my luck was total ape-shite so I had no choice but to get him myself.

Breathing in I closed my eyes and calmed my anger (slightly). Then with a quick snap of my fingers I changed my appearance into that of my demon form. My once short hair lengthened past my waist and turned white, gold markings traced down the middle of my body and my outfit changed into armor. Horns appeared and grew a couple inches up and curled slightly towards the ends. I hardly used this form, but when I did, I used my powers of transportation, binding, and torturing to the fullest.

I glared at the wall where Kai's blurry image was pinned up. He was smirking and winking at the camera.

"I'm gonna wipe that shit eating grin off your face!"

———

"Y-Yumi-chan!?"

I grunted and looked up, "What?"

"What h-happened to your f-forehead?"

I scowled thinking about what had happened, "I hit it on something stupid."

"O-oh, w-well feel better Yumi-chan.."

I smirked and nodded, "Thanks, and I will be. Don't worry......don't worry at all..."

I laughed slightly and rubbed my hands together probably frightening Yui seeing as she quickly fled out my office door.

I stood up and walked to the side of the room and pushed on a hidden notch on the wall and waited for my secret door to swing open.

Walking in, I quickly closed the door behind me and proceeded to walk down the dimly lit corridor. The hall soon opened to a well lit interrogation/torture room.

Kai was awake and smirking at me as I strolled in. His lip was split, his forehead was bruised and bright red, he had a scratch on his neck and a gash on his left arm. He was dirty and probably didn't smell the best, but I couldn't say I was looking any better either. We put up a good fight before I pulled a move on him and he was knocked out.

"Hello gorgeous~"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "You have no chance in hell."

He shrugged and kept that infuriating smirk plastered on his dumbass face. "Maybe..."

"Alright enough with the side conversations," I sat down in a chair across from him, "tell me, who is your Leader?"

My eyes narrowed as he adjusted himself and leaned back as much as he was able with chains wrapped around him,

"Ahh~," He chuckled lightly and licked his lips, his vibrant purple eyes trailed across my face and he smirked, "And what  makes you think I know who he is? How presumptions of you Kitten~."

I slammed my hand on the table in slight anger and impatience, "Stop playing around! I know you know who he is! Now tell me or I'll force it out of you!"

His eyes glinted with surprised excitement and he groaned, "You know...I could always tell you for a price~"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, a frown still ever present on my face.