Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning to find the oldest Sakamaki brother spooned up next to me. I wasn't surprised, just a little annoyed.

We kiss, and then the guy assumes we're a thing. Sheesh..

Making sure he was asleep or at least unaware of anything, I teleported out of bed and snuck out of the room. Luck was on my side because next thing I knew I was in the kitchen drinking my specially made spiked coffee.

"Ahh~ Nothing like a nice hot cup of coffee to wake you up at night..."

I gulped the rest of the coffee-blood fusion mix down and went back to my room to change. Hopefully music boy isn't in the room to claim me...boy wouldn't that be a nightmare.

I groaned realizing how bad I made things, and I'm supposed to be the older-more mature one.
Damn.

But, in my defense I haven't done anything with the opposite sex in lord knows how long. So something like last night was bound to happen. I guess I will just have to be careful....

I cursed myself for and decided to just ignore it for the moment and just focus on getting ready for He–...I mean school. Especially before Reiji decides to bitch and moan about how no one is like him and on time. Pisshh, he needs a woman.

I stopped walking and laughed for no reason just thinking about Reiji with any type of female. I gasped for breath and laughed quietly while wiping away a few tears. "Nice one Yumi.."

---

After coming down from my mini laugh attack I had changed into my school uniform, grabbed my phone, headphones, and a small shoulder bag to carry unnecessary items such as book work.

"Oh~ You look ravishing this fine night Bunny-chan." Laito spoke while snaking his filthy arm around me.

"Oh really.." I spoke while ripping his arm off my body. "Does that mean every other night I looked dull and not at all ravishing." I turned and mock-pouted, "I'm offended... really Laito-kun, I am." I walked closer to him and placed my hand on his face causing his eyes to involuntarily widen and his body to shudder. "And here I thought we were getting to know each other better." I leaned in closer, bringing my face exceptionally close to his, causing his eyes to cloud in desire.

I smirked inwardly. Hook, line, and sinker.

I shrugged and pulled away. "Oh well, I guess it can't be helped. See you in the car..."

"Wait—!"

I smirked when I closed the front door in his face, cutting him off before he could protest. That was just too easy.

I laughed and put my headphones on over my head blocking out the outside world and pressing play on my phone. Soothing music soon filtered into my ears allowing me to sigh in content.

I got into the car and waited for the brothers to arrive.

This was going to be a long day.

---

It was now a free period and my time to relax and do nothing for the time being. Not like I was doing anything before free period...

I walked aimlessly through the halls listening to music and playing Candy Crush. It was just another boring day of me ignoring my teachers, avoiding fanboys, and keeping an eye on Yui. A routine that was sure to get old very soon.