Chapter 15

"Yumi-sama?"

I turned to one of maids, making brief eye-contact before looking at a paper in my hand, "What is it Miki?"

"There are some men at your front door."

I nodded and got up from my office chair, "Good let them in. I'll meet them in the living room."

"Yes, Yumi-sama." Miki bowed and disappeared into the shadows.

I snapped my fingers and changed into a more comfortable outfit.

I readjusted my coat and walked out of my office door heading to the living room a floor down

If your little minds are curious, then if you must know, the group of 'men' would be the three little vampire/demon families. Or in short 'the troublesome brothers.'

Yes, that's right, I actually called them and politely asked them to come over. Not for what they think they're here for, but something else entirely, as you soon will see.

My heels clicked as I walked on the polished hard wood floors, ultimately giving my position away as I came down the stairs. Soon I opened the door to the living room and walked through.

"Thank you for coming gentlemen."

All the boy's heads whipped in my direction and their eyes gleamed all for different reasons.

"Why are they here!" They all growled out in unison, glaring at each other.

Ugh, I nearly rolled my eyes. If this wasn't important I wouldn't have brought them together like this. In fact I wouldn't have invited them at all. They were all a pain in the ass, but useful pains in the ass.

"Relax boys, I've asked you all to be here." I sat down on my armchair that sat in between two long couches across from a two persons sofa. Off to my left was the Mukami brother's, to my right the Sakamaki brothers and in front of me, the Tsukinami brothers.

"Really, and what might that be?" Reiji questioned, his sharp eyes trying to cast fear into me.
Psh, bitch please.

"My own personal reasons." I smirked playfully, crossing my legs and resting my head to the side on the back of my half open fist.

"Care to elaborate, Bunny-chan?~" Laito purred.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Well since I did bring you here for my own personal gain, obviously I'm going to tell you, you lovely bunch, my reasons. So stop asking."

I got up and snapped my fingers making the chair I sat on disappear and for the couches/sofas to move back. As soon as that happened a table rose up from a hidden compartment in the ground and centered itself between all thirteen of us. It was long and stretched from myself and the Tsukinami's; 120" long. It was wide and bulged out towards the Mukami's and Sakamaki's; 48" wide.