Chapter 7

(Please read the author's note at the end, thank you!)

• Third Person •

The Sakamaki's now sat in the limo on their way back to the mansion. It was quiet and filled with uncut tension, and this time the tension wasn't because of their dislike for one another.

"It would seem, that our lovely guest has been hiding something from us."

Reiji was probably the only one really thinking about the whole ordeal in depth. Shu was mostly angry with the mutt while the other brothers either didn't really care or were just mildly curious.

"Oh~ So Bunny-chan's keeping secrets?~"

"That's punishable.... Ne, Teddy? She'd make a wonderful addition to the collection...wouldn't she..?"

"Ori-Sama will demand for her secret....Melon-chan will be punished."

"Tch, I'm sure our good-for-nothing father knew about this."

Reiji raised his hand to silence them. Pushing up his glasses he peered over his spectacles and gazed up at his temperamental brother's with a plan in mind.

"I wouldn't doubt that our father knew about this from the beginning. For all we know they could've both plotted something together, but that's not the issue at the moment. We need to get closer and identify her scent that she's been so keen on hiding. I can only imagine what she really is, but using power like that to change your scent and possibly change how you look is not some average supernatural creature ability. I hate to suggest this, but we need more eyes for this spy game we're about to play."

Shu turned his attention away from the blurred scenery out the window and onto his genius little brother.

"I can only assume you want to drag the Mukami's into this...."

Reiji hummed and crossed his arms neither agreeing or disagreeing to his lazy older brother's assumption. He wasn't necessarily going to ask them, but since he suggested it, it wasn't that bad of an idea. They'd have to put their differences aside for how ever long they  needed to, but first he had to convince them somehow.

Reiji gripped his chin thoughtfully and spoke,

"I hate to agree, but their help could prove to be useful, I'll discuss things with the Mukami's."

With that said the brothers went back to doing their own things.

Okay I know this is short but this is more of a filler chapter of what's to come in the following chapter's. I'm trying to include at least 15 chapters or more before actually concluding the story. So know that when I originally began to write this story, I never planned to make it really long. I'm trying not to rush things so bare with me, but if it seems like I'm rushing it I'm really sorry! Also if there are mistakes I will come back and look at it at a later date and fix it.

Thank you for reading!!