Chapter 4

(Sorry for the wait!)

It's been a couple of weeks since my last fateful encounter with the Mukami's. They've been trying to find info about me, for reasons I'm not to particularly worried about nor care about. They weren't going to find anything unless they came to the primary source.

It wasn't that I was cocky and stuck up about being a somewhat of a Trybrid, but hey... they're only half-bloods. There's nothing to extraordinarily frightening about that fact if you ask me. If anything I'd have to say the Sakamaki's were better considering they are pure bloods, and that's saying something.....well coming from me at least.

In opinion, the Sakamaki's are like a 5 out of 10 compared to the Mukami's, while the Mukami's are like a 2, and that's me being nice.

But anyways, today was a day off from hell. Hallelujah! Am I right? Like seriously let's be honest here how many people would actually be sad that school never existed. *Throws hands* Not me! I'm street smart and proud.

But back on topic here, as a young (cough* Good-looking *cough) woman I've of course made some really good friends

But back on topic here, as a young (cough* Good-looking *cough) woman I've of course made some really good friends. Mostly guy friends because for some reason most females hate me, but I honestly don't care because girls = drama. Sad but true I know, and I'm a girl too.....maybe.....plot twist.

Joking! I'm a girl last time I checked.

Any who....I recently got a text from my group of odd-ball friends. They recently bought land nearby and built a mansion, something about how they could never leave me by myself without me getting myself into some kind of trouble. Like seriously, I'm like hella older than these noobs, I can handle myself thank you very much!

So, since they think I can't 'handle myself ' very well. They want me to visit them, or they'd kidnap me and make sure I never see the light of day again. Trust me they will, it's happened before.

Currently I was sitting in the dark library of the Sakamaki mansion reading a good fantasy novel. It was pretty interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and main characters of the story. I was a little surprised to find a library here in this Emo mansion, considering none of the brothers read except for Reiji. That scowling tight-wad probably doesn't understand the meaning of the word fun. None of them do.

I smirked thinking of the many things I could do to piss them off. Oh!~ How I would relish in their pain!~

I frowned and sweat dropped, 'Wow I just sounded like a total pedophile.'

Deciding to save my place in the book I set it down on the small table next to where I sat and got up. I was hoping to get a nice peace of meat and then meet my friends later. It was either meet the psycho's now or when they kidnapped me. Now all I can do is just hope my plan goes as planned and I don't get kidnapped.