Chapter 17 - Part 2

Y'all should know, I suck at writing fight scenes. And also the reason I haven't been updating is because I am partaking in a competition, which is in the category of small stock showing. I have a show quality rabbit that I'm trying to work with and get used to posing (difficult af, he's such a brat). And then I'll be selling his little butt for some money so hey, at least I get something out of it. Also competition isn't until April, but conditioning is a must at this point.

Anywhore......On with the story!

———

'Fml..'

I looked into the eyes of Azusa and nearly groaned. He was strong, in his own way, but his attitude and personality on the other hand were something.......
left to be desired.

Well I suppose nobody's perfect...

A little grin filtered it's way onto my face. "Azusa...I heard you like pain.."

Azusa tilted his head, his droopy eyes opening a few centimeters in anticipated interest. ".....Yes........do you.......want......to
give.......me.......pain....?"

My eyes twinkled in amusement and I threw my head back in laughter. "Haha, how cute!" I wiped away fake tears and grinned at his adorably confused face, "Nah, I don't think I'll hurt you physically. That wouldn't really get me anywhere. No, I have a better idea."

I appeared before him, a sadistic grin stretching across my face, eyes gleaming menacingly. "I think I know what will make you crumble before me."

Azusa didn't see me coming, it was too easy. I was too quick.

I reached my hands upwards and grasped his head in my hands and drew him near my face.

With my lips parted I placed them near his and stared into his eyes, "No hard feelings..."

With that a mystical blue essence drew out of my mouth and entered through his parted lips. His eyes grew wide and he took his hands and gripped tightly onto my wrists, his nails piercing through my skin and drawing blood.

My lips drew into a line as I watched his eyes begin to gloss over, "There's no use in fighting it, you're trapped until I let you out.."

I let his face go and he collapsed to the ground eyes open and glazed over.

I stared down at him and smirked, "You have a great tolerance for physical pain, I admire that." My smirked faded, "But mentally you are broken and some things from the past can never be forgotten. You need to be reminded of that."

Azusa's POV:

Everything was dark, no light was visible.

I tried to move but found myself unable to. Glancing down at myself I found that my body was trapped in chains.

It didn't bother me as much as the never ending darkness.

Azusa...

My head snapped up and I looked around me to see if there was really something here....wherever here was...

Azusa.

Then there she was, the mysterious beauty that gave the best kind of pain.

Her grin was mischievous and her mismatched eyes were amused and all knowing.

I grit my teeth, she knew practically everything about us.....about me.