Chapter 16

Will be short, but sorry for the wait I've been actually pretty busy for once in my life. 😆

After sorting things out regarding the plan, I had my maids and butlers serve dinner in the large dining room. It only went smoothly because I enforced peace, promised violence and bit of pain, which (of course) made them all shut up. Though there's always a special type of stupid that likes to tempt his luck, and lets just say he (Laito) won't be present for the rest of the night.

"Caesar."

"Yes m'lady?"

I held out my glass towards my faithful butler, "Can you please fill my glass with my special elixir," I glanced around at the others at the table in thought, "and if you don't mind, give them some of the other special blend as well. They're gonna need it."

Caesar bowed, "Yes m'lady, I'll be back right away."

I smiled kindly, "Thank you."

I then turned to the rest of the table and cleared my throat catching their attentions, "My loyal butler will be bringing you all a special drink that'll help build much needed strength for what's to come in a few days. I do hope you enjoy it."

As soon as I said that Caesar had already placed down and filled each wine glass with one of my special blends. In surprise, each brother picked up their own glass and observed the thick dark liquid inside that shimmered a sparkly white.

Reiji adjusted his glasses and peered inside taking a quick whiff along the way, "Is this what I think it is?"

He glanced my way in question.

I smirked and swished my aged wine around a few times before taking a sip.

"Why don't you find out."

Carla took the first taste and his eyes immediately turned red. His power and energy levels taking a sudden spike.

His eyes widened at the sudden power rush and pleasure the drink gave him. It felt like he hadn't had a drink in decades and this drink just made him realize how thirsty he was.

Soon every brother at the table had begun to drink the dark substance and like what had happened to Carla, happened to them.

Ayato licked the rim of his glass and grinned turning to me,

"What was that!?"

I glanced his way an amused smirk dancing across my lips, "Some aged red wine, ground up rose petals, lavender, and......my blood."

Their eyes widened and they collectively looked at their barren glasses.

"So you mean to tell me that this addictive shit is your blood mixed with some alcohol and flowers?" Yuma questioned.

"Mmhm, quite the power boost it gives huh? Now you can see why people want to kill me for it."

The boys' minds raced, each of their emotions filtering across their eyes and face. Urges became prominent and their desires to make her theirs heated the air.

The power rush they got made them a little foggy in the brain and I sighed, "I think it's time my maids show you to your rooms. You'll all be staying here for four days. You have five days to get along, five days to train your asses off, and five days to mentally prep yourself for our fight. If one of you has a problem and you can't control yourself," My pupils turned to slits and my eyes flashed a menacing red, "I'll know and then I'll make your problem or problems seem like the least of your worries." 

They snapped out of their thoughts and shifted uncomfortably.

"Now," I snapped my fingers and twelve maids appeared bowing.