Chapter 11

I'm not gonna lie, but being knocked out caught me by complete and absolute surprise, (and it's never going to happen again). Paying more attention to my surroundings should have been my top priority, but as you may have noticed shit happens and I can't do much about being knocked out now. Soooo, yeah...

———

Waking up, I stretched and scratched my head while yawning, slowly finding that the bastard got my short (very thick) luscious hair, all fucking dirty and covered in my blood. They should have knocked me out with some of that chloroform shit like any normal kidnapper would do. Gosh some people are so stupid.

I huffed and rolled my eyes, quickly taking in my surroundings. I was in a dark room on a red silk blanketed bed wearing a knee length black nightgown. Gross. The floor was carpeted and the walls were painted a dark grey. It was pretty much bare and almost completely dark but I didn't care too much about it, I wasn't staying long.

Grumbling curse words under my breath I got off the bed and made my way towards the bedroom door.

I pried the door open and stepped out into a long dark hallway. Deciding to trust my instincts I went left, and soon found myself upon a set of stairs. Too pissed to be silent, I stomped down the steps and began to track down the turd who kidnapped me.

"Come out, come out where ever you are....!" You slimy bastard...!

I only want to stab you a couple of times and then cut your dick off for putting me in a slutty, but slightly cute nightgown...~

"You called?"

I clenched my fists and turned slightly to face the culprit.

"Oh it's you..." I stated blandly. "I should have known, obsessed much?!"

The male wolf I had encountered almost two days ago was right in front of me. Honestly I'll give him credit, he's a persistent little fart. He actually managed to kidnap me....I must be going soft.

"Yes, I was trying to find the most opportune time to take you without those Sakamaki brother's getting in the way."

I slouched a little and plastered an irritated look on my face. Okay, it's flattering to know that guys like me and find me pretty, but Jesus! Give me a break I'm only one woman and I only want (need) one lover.....I just haven't found him yet. Sure I mess around a little but it's all fun in games, I don't ask them to like me or (god forbid), kidnap me! Like what the hell?!

"Look buddy I'm gonna be real with you here. There have been about a hundred guys as well as girls after me, not one of them have had the chance to get with me. No way in hell. You're going to have to get in line like the rest of them. But, at the moment, I kinda gotta be somewhere so...if you don't mind I have to be at a dear friends house right about, now."

I turned and began to walk back towards the room I was threw in not to long ago.

I got about halfway down the hall when a warm chill creeped through my body. I stopped and narrowed my eyes, scanning left and right. Turning I quickly glanced behind me and caught a quick flash.

I smirked slightly,

"Well, well, well....Who might you be, stranger?"

Silence.

"Not talking huh?" I shrugged and continued walking, "I'm leaving anyways...it's no big deal."

I reached the room I left and found my stuff in the closet. I took off the nightgown I was put in and discretely *cough* putitinmybag *cough*...then changed into a pair of cute black shorts, a white collared long sleeved button up white shirt, and black flats. Once I finished I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked back towards the stairs.

Once I reached the stairs two figures stood in my way. I smirked and observed the new presence. He had ruffled rusty strawberry blond hair with a part on the left side. He has a sharp gold eye with a slit down the middle like his (I can only assume) brother's. He wore a black eye patch covering the left side of his teal glasses along with his left eye. The eye patch has two thin white lines crisscrossed over it. He has three blue studs in his right ear, and the one in the middle is smaller than the other two.

His uniform consisted of a black shirt with a white long sleeved shirt over it that has a white ribbon on top of another black one below the collar and black armbands on the upper arms. He wore a black vest with crests on the right lapel and ruffles on the bottom. He also wore black gloves in contrast to Carla's white ones. He wore these with dark plaid pants and black boots. He wore a gold chain pendant with a red coffin on it around his neck and draped over his chest. There is a chain around his waist which goes around his tail as well. His fluffy tail is about the same color as his hair.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Alright boys. Since I'm stuck here for the mean time, let's get to know each other better." I walked passed them and down the stairs towards their living room.

Upon reaching their dark living room, I sighed and flopped onto one of their silky red sofas. Not long after, both the boys appeared and sat across from me on two individual chairs.

I smiled and leaned forward, both eyes glowing blue and red mischievously. I may not know who these young bloods are but I will soon. I have my ways and I'm sure they have their ways as well....

"Shall we begin?"

Okay, I kinda rushed this, so I'm SUPER sorry! I hope you liked it though. I've been busy running around with my grandma, who I hardly see, and I got sick a couple of days before she got here so that's fun. But anyways till next time.

I plan on going deeper into Yumi's bloodline history and explain a little about Carla and Shin only to like intertwine their histories together....just a little bit. It won't make sense until I actually explain it or you read it in the upcoming chapter.