Chapter 17 - Part 1

I tried, sorry for the wait! This chapter may not be the best so, sorry for that beforehand....😅

A loud whistle pierced through the silence of the room. The sound had come from my slightly parted lips. A fierce glare made an appearance on my face, "Listen up!"

The boys that now stood before me looked despicable; wimpy, egotistical, whiny, mommy issued children.

I paced, my hands on my hips in an authoritative manner. "Now, today is day one of training. When I look at you right now I see losers, and I don't like losers. Sure," I shrugged, "You're strong. You have limited powers at your disposal, but with cockiness comes indifference and with indifference comes defeat. I won't accept defeat."

"Tch! Who you calling loser!?"

I sneered, "Who do you think? I'm calling all of you losers."

Yuma crossed his arms with a sugar cube bulging from inside his mouth. "Sow."

Before he could blink I pummeled his dumbass into a wall and reappeared in my previous spot wiping away the imaginary dust off my coat.

"Anything else you boys want to say."

They looked way for the sake of their lives and shook their heads.

I nodded, "Good decision. Now lets begin!"

———

"Fucking hell! How dare you throw 'Your's Truly'!"

Ayato barked out curses while struggling back onto his feet, "Fucking bitch!"

My face remained blank, this was the first day of training and I was testing their current skills. Let's just say Ayato sucked ass.

"Don't be such a girl, I haven't moved from my spot once and it's been fifteen minutes. Your skills are limited and you lack control. You need to build up a bit more mental strength and start to think clearly. Complaining and whining like a little bitch because something doesn't go your way won't help you win a fight."

Ayato gritted his teeth lunging at me with anger.

I closed my eyes in response and sighed in exhaustion, "Pathetic." I lifted my arm and gripped his throat when he got within my reach. I stared silently at his struggling face and sneered, "You'd be dead right now. You leave yourself wide open for hard center hits and when you attempt to strike back you don't even look for an opening you just punch. You're predictable, predictability leads to death on the battlefield." I gripped his throat tighter and sneered at him. "Understand?"

He choked and gripped my hand that was around his throat and did his best to nod.

"Good."

I dropped him and waited for him to crawl off to the side. When he was off the training mat I spoke,

"Next."

———

"Close, again!"

Yuma clenched his teeth, sweat beginning to accumulate at his hairline. With one quick step he  disappeared and reappeared behind me, sharp nails reaching to pierce the base of my skull.

My eyes narrowed and I watched in slow motion from my current spot as he got closer and smirked slightly. With flexibility on my side I waited until he was a finger length away and backflipped over him gracefully watching as his face fell in disappointment and slight surprise.

With a small and well centered push I thrusted my palm into his back and watched as a simple technique became deadly and shot him into the ground with a burst of wind; powerful gusts of wind bursting up around him.