Chapter 2

My eyes flew open and I gasped heavily. I quickly sat up, causing my head to spin. Damn nightmares....even after so long they—

Sighing heavily I looked around me. My room was circular in shape, my bed, balcony, dressers and bags were all on a raised part of the room. Standing up I walked down the mini stairway showing that the room also had a bathroom and a walk in closet. Off to the right I noticed a cello, violin and a few other instruments. Fancy.

I slowly passed a full body mirror off to the side and gazed at my two mismatched eyes

I slowly passed a full body mirror off to the side and gazed at my two mismatched eyes. My red eye shone brighter than my blue one, it always has. My darker side always outdid my good one.

Grabbing my blue contacts bottle I picked up a blue contact lens and gently placed it on my red eye. It stung briefly before going away. Blinking a couple of times I looked in the mirror and smiled. Two blues.

I then frowned and slumped a little. I need coffee with a little bit of blood...

---

After having a good cup of coffee and sneaking a bit of blood into it with a little bit of Bourbon, I went upstairs to change into my uniform.

Good lord..

I looked into the full body mirror glaring at my small predicament. Should I wear a bow or a tie? Hmm...what to choose...

I switched a bow and a tie back and forth every couple of seconds seeing which looked better.

You see, I decided to change my uniform up a bit, something that seemed more....well me.

"I guess I could go with the tie..." I murmured tying my tie and tucking it under my sweater.

" I murmured tying my tie and tucking it under my sweater

I smiled and twirled, "Perfect!"

With that out of the way I quickly grabbed a blood bag from my duffle bag and began to suck down the leftover blood from this morning. Afterwards I grabbed my bag, and skipped down the stairs.