Chapter 10

Sorry for the wait!!

———

"Where were you?"

"Hmm?"

"I said, where were you?"

I looked up from my new phone I had just gotten recently and at the Sakamaki brother's in front of me. Mostly at Shu since he was talking.

"Oh yeah, about that...." I looked back at my phone and continued texting Ryder with a smirk on my face,

"That's none of your business."

"NANI!!!"

"Tch, she's pissing me off"

"Ne...Teddy, she wants to be punished."

"Ore-sama will force it out of her!"

"Bunny-chan~!"

"She doesn't even have the decency to look us in the eye and talk. Her manners are deplorable."

Shu narrowed his eyes and clenched his teeth, "Oh really."

"Oh yeah, mhm...."

Shu ripped my phone out of my hands and looked at my messages with Ryder...

"Who's this!?" Shu demanded.

I shrugged a little satisfied I could get under his—well all of their skins, pretty easily.

"Oh~ Jealousy looks good on you Shu, don't make me blush." I smirked and sent him a flirty wink.

He flushed and gripped my phone slightly, "I'm not Jealous!"

"Oh you keep telling yourself that Lover Boy."

Shu threw me my phone and turned away from me, his blush was so painfully obvious.

Let me just tell you, Shu is soooo out of character...it's weird....(slightly)...

But oh well! At least he's cute.

I laughed and lightly caught my phone in my hand. "Well if you really want to know, I went into the woods and..." I leaned in and put on a serious face, looking as if the next words that were coming out my mouth were really important. "Met my secret lover and had wild...well you know...."

"Heh~!?"

"What!?"

"Ore-sama will kill him!!!"

"He should know you're mine!!"

"How anticlimactic, and crude!!

"Tch! Figures!!"

I smirked and then busted up laughing, "You actually *gasp* thought I was going to tell you!?! *hahaha* You thought!!! *Gasp* That's funny you should have seen you're faces." I mimicked their dumbstruck faces and cracked up laughing.

I slapped my knee and took in a deep breath, "Shit's priceless! I should have had a camera!"

I laughed a couple more times and wiped away a couple of tears.

"No but seriously, I won't tell you anything unless I deem it important. Now if you'll excuse me, I was graciously invited to a friend's (not really, but I will humor them) house to chat and waste the day away. So if you don't mind I think I'll change and be on my merry little way."

"Mind telling us who this friend is?" Reiji asked (more like demanded).

"Sorry, mama Reij. If I told you you'd forbid me or maybe even follow me. These gorgeous lips are sealed."

I zipped my lips closed and threw away the imaginary key then made my way to my room to grab a bag of clothes. I was planning to spend a couple days with my boys, chill and catch up on some things.

I slipped on some fuzzy boots, leggings, and a hoodie. I grabbed my bag and began whistling while walking down the stairs. Just before I opened and closed the door I yelled out into the 'empty' hallway. "I'LL SEE YOUR CRAZY STALKER ASSES LATER!!! LOVE YOU MY DARLING CUDDLE BEAR!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU SHU!! BYE!"

I heard a few crashes and laughed evilly while shutting the door. I turned away from the door and smirked.

"What a bunch of lo—!"

Then all I saw was darkness.

Well shit.

Alright sorry this took forever, but everyone knows schools a bitch and so is finales. So umm sorry for the late and short chapter. After a couple more chapters I should be getting back on the storyline (at least a little bit) after introducing all the characters needed.

Unedited