Caged again

My body made its way over to Peter. His delicate fingers grabbed my wrist. Opening my eyes i looked into his eyes. I saw nothing. He waved his hand and vines trapped Hook in a viney cage. Peter then started to levitate off the ground still holding my wrist. Then i felt a brush of air on my skin it was so fast. We landed on another part of the island where the ocean was in front of us. Looking over i saw him sit down putting his head in between his legs.

"Peter", i say softly.

"Dont even speak i have to figure out what i have to do with you now", he says agitated.

His words stung. I loved him why is he doing this? Well of course no one could ever love me. Walking a few feet away from him, he appears in front of me with a little hint of anger showing on his face.

"Where do you think your going pest", he says the emotion draining from his face. At least i know he has an emotion i guess.

"No where i dont want to sit in one place you know", i looked down for a moment and saw him move his hand a delicate motion. A cage fell on me and i hated the first one i was in.

"Peter let me out", i say and all he does his shake his hand. He flew the cage and I over to a tree and hung me there. I could see him down below. That smug look makes me mad. Why is he doing this to me?

"You don't deserve to even be near me you are only a pest a vile thing that i brought here to only use", he says smirking.

"Y/n lets make this clear you are nothing to me you are Hooks daughter and i cant love something who was a spawn from that vile creature", he tells me. I tried to hold my tears back but they fell out like a water fountain. I could hear his chuckle as he watched me cry.

~PANS POV~

I watched her cry. Why is she crying?
Who cares i dont. She is nothing to me I will get her back if it is the last thing i do it's not about my first love its about someone else. Y/n is only in the way once i get rid of her after the ritual.

~y/n pov~

I dont know how long i have been crying. It seems like hours, but i haven't been in this cage for long.

"Peter please", i mumble between sobs.

I looked at him from between my fingers. I want to go home. I don't want to be here. I miss my parents, i miss my house. Why does everything turn bad for me?!

"Stop your wretched crying it will not help you u vile pest", he says very rudely. My cries came out more faster and i cried even harder. I want out if here, i want to go home.

"Let me go home..", i whisper.

I didn't hear Peter anymore. Removing my hands away from my eyes i didn't see him anywhere, then i felt the cage shake and i could see myself falling.