Analyzing Pan

"Pan is a wicked boy he won't stop til he get what he wants", she says softly.

Looking at her in my hands she sat down and her wings didn't glow or sparkle like she was sad.

"We never say his full name or he will show up out of nowhere", she said and I looked at her curiously.

"What is his full name though if you don't mind me asking", I ask calmly.

She looked up at me and smiles softly.

"His first name is Peter I won't say the last name since we have already said it before",she explained.

I nodded slowly. Oh so this Pan guy always get what he wants but why does he want me. I can't remember what he looks like since I haven't had a dream with him in it anymore. Darn he was actually good looking. He kind of reminds me of my best friend Thomas because of the red hair that is all I can remember.

"Miss", Pixie said looking at me as she stood up.

"Yes", I looked at her.

"He can also go into your world not just dreams you know he can be whoever he wants to be around you", she said frowning.

"Y/N wake up come on wake up", I heard someone tell me.

"Looks like your about to leave again til then miss", Pixie flew away.

"Y/n", someone shook me the voice is familiar. Opening my eyes there stood Thomas.

"We have to go home weirdo",he exclaimed. I nodded and we walked out of the school together.

He walked me home and I thanked him and watched as he left before I made my way inside.

"I am home", I say loudly as I walk in. Hmm I guess no one is home. Going up the stairs I made my way to my room. Opening the door I walked up to my bed and sat on the edge.

"I wonder where my parents went they didn't tell me they were leaving", I quietly say.

Leaning back I looked at my ceiling. I closed my eyes and opened them again noticing something move in my room.