Cage

Opening my eyes and again picking myself off the dirt floor. My hair a even more bigger mess than before. Looking out of the cage I notice it is dark, cold, and creepy than when it was light out. Moving my head I peer out to see if Pan was still there which he wasn't. Good..I guess but I am lonely. Figuring out that my best friend was Pan all along is heart breaking, and very disheartening. Maybe I really can't trust anyone. Thomas was my only friend yeah but he never gave off that he was Pan. He seemed more happier and more nicer when he was with me back where we lived well I guess where I lived since he is from here.

"Its so cold out..", I mumble to myself. I am still in my clothes that I was wearing since I got to Neverland. They are dirty, and still a little damp from when he threw me in the water.

"Do you need a blanket or something?", someone that is behind the cage asks.

"Y-Yeah do you have anything? PLease?", I ask the strange voice.

"Yes I do actually here", the boy hands me something between the bars of my prison. I take the item and carefully examine it. It is a black, fuzzy blanket that can cover my whole body. Thank you whoever you are.

"ah thanks who are you may I ask", lifting one eyebrow I try to adjust my eyes. I see his head give a slight nod and he moves himself into the moonlight. The boy was obviously younger than I. He had blondish brown hair, blue eyes, mud all over his face, his clothes were a blue t-shirt, some blue jeans, and some tiny little shoes. These clothes seemed to be what he arrived in. How long has this kid been here?

"May I ask you a few questions", I say to him smiling at him. His face lights up a little bit and he smiles.

"Yeah sure", smiling the boy sits on the ground near the cage.

"How old are you?", the first question being about his age since he looked like he could be ten or nine.

"I am eleven miss", he chirps.

"How long have you been here?", I ask the second question.

"As long as I can remember", he quietly says.

"KID WHER ARE YOU!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WASHING THE DISHES!!!!!!", A voice possibly from the camp came from. The boy jumps up and bolts making his way towards the camp. I wish I could be near the fire at least. Wrapping the blanket around my body I sit on the cold ground. positioning myself I start to lay my head down on my hands and close my eyes and slowly drift off into a cold and restless sleep.