Pan's Rath

Waking up on hard earth floor where dirt and leaves nested in my hair. Rocks in my shoes, but my mind quickly went to Thomas. Is he ok? Did something bad happen to him? I hate Peter so much!! Why does he have to be this cruel? I never hated anyone as much as Elise before. I sat up noticing I was in a cage typical. Made from stuff in the forest how original.

"Your face is to pretty to be twisted with rage you know", Pan said stepping from around a tree. He smirked at me from outside the cage he must have put me in.

"Where is Thomas?", I ask him.

Pan only gives me an amused look and his face started to blur out. The face I once knew as my best friend came into view on the body of the man I despise.

"Thomas..??", I fumble with words. "How?"

He starts to laugh. It wasn't my friends laugh it was Pan's. Why? Was Thomas never real? Is Thomas Peter or was Peter Thomas? I am so confused.

"Listen Y/N I don't want to burst your bubble or hurt your feelings..Oh wait I do. Thomas was never real he was me. I wanted to get close to you", he says grinning from ear to ear.

"Why though what do you want with me?", I ask him through quiet sobs.

His face turns back into none other than his own and walks up to the cage. Pan kneels down to be face to face with me. The big brown eyes were gone and in there place was full black eyes.

"What I want with you is none of your concern", his voice turning more demonic with every word that rolls off his tongue.

While I look into those black holes for eyes I start to slip out of consciousness.

Peters POV

She is such a stupid girl.

"Sir", I hear Felix say to me as he approached me.

"what is it Felix", he was my first hand man in every situation. Whenever something goes wrong he is there to help fix it. Even after what happened to my mother.

"What are we going to do with the girl?", he asks me and all I do is look blankly at him. To be honest I have no idea I thought she was going to listen. So I had to trick her to test her words she said to me. No one outside of Neverland or on this island has gotten to know me in the least bit.

"Sir are you alright??", Felix asks walking up to me as I watch her lay there on the forest floor.

"Yes Felix go and fetch Edwin I need him for a moment.", I command him. He nods and goes back to the camp.

I will make it to where you would want to end your life on this island with me. I wont be nice to a girl who betrays me after she told me would do as I say. Goodnight Y/N sweet dreams.