Pan

My eyes widened. He was so beautiful and those brown eyes, red hair, and his outfit all went together.

"Hi y/n", he said softly and he bowed.

I kept looking at him.

"We finally meet", he exclaimed.

"Uh y-yes we do", I say while looking at his beautiful eyes. My heart started to race and he walked over to me.

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan", he said cooly and calmly.

Man why does he have to be wicked?? Like he is cute. I stood up from where my bed was and he let off a smirk.

"Why are yo-", he cut me off and grabbed my hand. He ran me towards my window and he jumped out with me linked with his hand.

"Ah what are you doing",I screamed.

"Getting what I want", his voice becoming demonic.

I looked down and I saw the ground far away. Oh my goodness please I don't want to die!!!

He flew us in the sky and it seemed like forever.

"Can I go home now", I ask quietly.

"No"

I looked at him with an angry face.

"Wh-", I got cut off again.

"second star on right and straight on til morning", he said quietly to himself but I heard it. He seems like a kid but he is not in a way. I can't explain it.

He flew us right into the star. We were going so fast. Everything burst into a ball of light and I saw an island it was beautiful.

"Here we are", he said smirking. Looking over at him his smirk turned into an evil grin and he let go of my hand. I started to fall and eventually o hit the water below. I started to sink I don't know how to swim and every thing went black.