Meeting UP with Pixie

Running past the fire I run towards Peter's tent. I open the so called door and walk in. Its bigger on the inside than what it looks like on the outside. Turning my head I look around and find a little lantern. It had such a beautiful light I walked closer and something or maybe someone was in it. Opening the little hatch bound to the lantern by its hinges. The beautiful light came from my small, frail friend Pixie.

"PIXIE!", I screamed with joy. The tiny fairy only looked at me for a second and dropped on her knees.

"What's wrong?!", I ask frantically. Picking her up in my hand gently so I don't hurt her.

"Pan happened and where were you I was worried miss", she said smiling a small smile at me. Clearly she was not in good shape. Was she in pain I cant tell, but I will ask.

"He put me in a room tied to a chair then in a cage and now here I am he let me go twice now even when I betrayed him to get away, but I am back and in his tent with you", I explained.

She nodded and looked at the palm of my hand. Her light seemed to fade a little. What is wrong with her. Remembering something about the movie I used to watch as a kid it seemed all to familiar. No this cant happen.

"Miss he never gives people second chances", she says quietly.

"Huh what do you mean?"

"He normally lets Felix torture them or worse they disappear you never see them again", she says he voice getting even more quiet.

"Oh then why did he let me go twice?"

"I have no idea but he must be planning something", she says and looks back up at me her eyes scared.

"Miss thank you for being my friend I wish I met you differently not in this situation", she says to me.

"Don't worry Pixie if we ever get off this island I am taking you with me", I tell her

"Really oh thank you I cant stand Pan, but maybe just maybe we can change his evil heart, because you cant get off this island without him or him knowing", she explains to me. Nodding I have a plan but I need to get closer to Peter, but how maybe ask him about himself no one seems to do that.

"put me back in that lantern you can talk to me again soon but if pan sees me out I will be punished"

Doing as she says I close the door to the prison that holds my friend just in time as Pan walks in. He looks at me with his deep drown eyes and walks over to his desk that was on the far right of where I was standing.

"Uh Peter...", my voice shaking.

"What do you want I have a lot of work to do?", his voice very harsh.

"I wanted to ask about the sleeping arrangements", I mumble.

"You will sleep on my bed I will sleep on my chair that is for this desk", he says. Oh he heard me. I guess he has some good ears. In the dim light I make out what looks like to be his ears. They have a slight point to them with small hoop earrings attached to them at the top. I was looking at him for to long because he eventually noticed.

"what are you staring at you should be going to ask Felix what job he wants you to do", his tells me.

"I-I wait Peter can you um tell me about yourself since I am going to be staying here?", I ask looking into his eyes. There was a glimpse of sadness in his eyes, then it disappeared and he turned cold once again.

"No now leave you are a pest I might have to get rid of if you don't do as I say now go", he says harshly and he stands up pointing towards the door. Getting the hint I walk towards the door. His words kind of hurt and a single tear fell from my eyes. Why does it hurt so much when it comes from him? I ask myself that question and I walk out of the tent.

Sorry for the long wait and some have asked for an update please make sure to check out my other story of bts fan fic if not alright i dont mind and i will try to update again soon i also have school and my finals r soon to come up in January 😆