Doctors Office

We were waiting in the waiting room of the doctors office for my name to be called.

"Y/N L/N Mrs. Peterson will see you now", the nurse said smiling.
My parents and I walked down the dim lit hallway and walked into room number 287.

"Hello y/n how are you today?", Mrs. Peterson said happily.

"I uh good", I said with a small voice.
She started with a check up then asked me questions about the dreams I have been having. She even asked how old I was I am 16 (or however old u r :)).
After we told her about my dreams her face went pale and she called in the specialist and was whispering to him about it.

"Yes I know", they both said looking back at me from where they were standing.

The specialist walked up to my parents and asked if he could speak to them a moment and they obliged an walked out.

I wonder what this is about?? Is it that serious?? Am I going crazy?!? Will send me some place where I will never be heard of again!!???!!!

They walked back in the room in horror.

"But how can we stop this like this Pan guy he just takes whoever he wants", my mom said loudly.

"Shhhh please no one must know we tried to keep it a secret for a long time so we make the parents believe whenever their kids disappear we make it seem like they never had kids before", the specialist said in a serious tone.

Wait hold on did he just say what I think he said. I-i am fine I don't need to be here.

"Mom can we leave?", I ask her.

"Oh Man yes dear in a second", she told me.

The specials explained everything and we left for home.