Dreams

I was running that is all I can see. I am running but someone..someone is chasing me.

???: You will be mine I promise you

I can hear those words over and over again and I can seem to get away from him or it. After running for so long I began to fall. Screaming so hard I scared myself out of my dream. I was still screaming and my parents were there next to me trying to comfort me.

"What are we going to do about her dreams dear?", my mom said softly.

"I don't know", he said clearly upset.

Looking at both of them I hugged my mom that was near me.

"I an willing to go to the doctor like you said if you want", I told them with sadness in my eyes.

"Awww sweetheart but I don't want you to feel worried over there", she told me putting her hand on my knee.

"I am willing to go", I exclaimed softly to her while smiling.

"Okay we will go tomorrow now get some rest and think of more happier thoughts", she told me and kisses my forehead before her and dad walked out.
Ok now I need some sleep it is a big day tomorrow going to the doctor which I am scared of finding out why I am having nightmares. Turning off my bedside lamp I laid down and closed my eyes drifting off into my slumber as I remember the boys words over and over again. Even in my dreams I never saw who he or it looked like.