Up and Out

I still have my eyes closed but I can hear voices near the cage I can make out both of them. It is Pan and his first right hand man Felix.

"Sir what are we going to do with her?", I hear him ask Pan.

"I have no idea but we can't keep her out here all the time we will put her in this cage when she does something I don't like or disobeys", he says.

What a jerk!

"But she needs a tent", he tells Felix.

"Sir how we have filled them all up with our boys", he says pleading. Probably hoping he doesn't get kicked out of his tent for me. They are all a bunch of dirtbags. It fits since they are covered with dirt.

"hmmm Oh I know she can stay with me for now but make one I don't want her in mine for long", He almost seems nice until he ended it like that. To be honest his voice is kind of nice. Its like sexy, but also soothing. Even though he is a jerk I like his voice.

"Yes sir right away", hearing footsteps walking away from where I am I can still feel those soulless eyes burning into my skin. He probably knows I am awake and isn't saying anything.

"Y/n are you awake if not I will have to wake you and that wont be a pretty sight", I can feel his smirk on his face even when my eyes aren't open.

Pulling myself off the ground I open my eyes and look at him. Those deep brown eyes staring at mine.

"what do you want?", I say to him with disgust.

"Awwww cute you try to hate me also did I tell you that you will be staying with me while a tent for you is being made", he says his smirk reaching from ear to ear. Ugh I cant stand being near him or even alone with him. Just his presence makes my skin crawl.

"why do I need one?"

"Because you will be staying with us I hope your stay will be enjoyable", he says sarcastically while turning to walk away.

"wait wait please again alright I know I shouldn't have done what I did ok, but listen Pan I don't want to stay in here anymore it is to cold", I tell him.

He looks at me with cold eyes.

"Fine but call me Peter stop being formal you already know me", Peter says while looking at me.

"Does everyone call you that?"

"No just you if you do say it", he tells me while walking away from me.

Looking as he walked away I noticed his outfit was a little different. Yes he is still wearing the same clothes but this time there was a tiny chain on his pants that jingled every time his leg moved on that side it was on. To be honest I kind of like it gives off a bad boy vibe but he forgot to let me out.

"Pan I mean Peter wait you didn't let me out", I screamed and my voice cracked. I felt like crying again all I can see is him as Thomas I miss him as Thomas. If I didn't think of Thomas as a best friend I probably would of had a crush on him. Why did it have to be Pan as him?

"NEVER SAID I WOULD BE THE ONE TO DO IT!!", he screamed back. He was far away from me now and someone ran up to the cage. It was Edwin.

"Hey love I am here on Pan's orders to let you out", He says smiling.

"Thanks"

"Listen when "Thomas" well I knew it was Pan since we all couldn't tell you I saw a little glimpse of umm something in your eyes", he tells me as he unlocks the cage door ands swings it open.

"Like what?'

"UHH listen do you have a thing for Pan?", he asks really fast and very bluntly.

Looking at him astonished and with shock. Do I have a thing for Peter?? No I couldn't maybe.. NOOOO I don't I cant he is a jerk and forever will be.