Chapter Fifteen: "Your face."

Start from the beginning

He could be my breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Anytime.

I nodded, sheepishly stepping back so Alex can walk through the door. As he stepped passed me, I nearly moaned. His body being in such close proximity to me sent my nerves into overdrive, surely making even more red. It definitely made me hotter.

I turn around, closing the door and quickly do a silent prayer. Standing still, I prayed to whatever Gods above that the moment I turn around I am able to ignore my sexual desire and leave that fine, delectable human begin back there alone.
Please.

Amen.

I slowly turn around, only to see Alexander staring back at me, confusion obviously written across his face. One of his perfectly arched eyebrows, that I was starting to wonder if he got them waxed, was risen above the other while he slightly squinted.

"Sophia, what's wrong?" His voice demanded to be answered but it went straight in my ear and down to my core. I could feel myself squirm in my spot. I involuntarily let out a bundle of words before attempting to smile.

Wow. I really am a complete horny mess today.

"I hope you know I didn't understand a word you said. Are you okay?" He said, concerned. I nodded before walking towards him, attempting at a shot of conversation.

"What'd you get?"

"Chick-fil-A. I remember you said you enjoyed it. I didn't know what to get you, so I got you chicken minis as well as a chicken sandwich, also didn't know what you enjoyed in it so I got them to put the lettuce and whatever else they put on it inside of a separate bag. There's waffles fries on the inside. Sprite, no ice. Just the way you like it." Alexander said, sitting on the couch and unpacking the food as he went. He finished off with a wide smile and winking at me, making my nerves go into overdrive.. again.

"Did you get anything for yourself?" I asked, graciously taking the chicken minis he passed to me. He nodded before unpacking the smaller second bag.

"Yeah. I'm not really hungry though. I just came back from the gym and I had a smoothie earlier. I got a chicken sandwich. Oh! I got you Chick-fil-A sauce too. Didn't know what you liked but everybody likes Chick-fil-A sauce, right?" He said, showing me the bag that his chicken sandwich stayed in. I offered him a smile before taking a bite into my food. I moaned in delight, sexual desires decreasing by four.

"Thank you so much. Why didn't you go to work? Where's Maya?"

"I was going to go but I wanted to come see you. I haven't seen you in two days and just wanted to check up on you. Maya is at daycare. She said they had a party that she wanted to go to."

"She's probably the life of the party." I said, taking a sip of my sprite. He chuckled before unwrapping his sandwich.

"Can't imagine anything but," he said, eyes twinkling. As he spoke, I was suddenly reminded of why I was attracted to him in the first place. He carried himself with such gusto and spoke in ways that just made me feel like jelly.

"Speaking of parties," he started, causing me to look back up at him as he straightened himself out, "Maya said you made brownies?"

"Yeah.. sorry. She said you were supposed to but didn't so I just made some and bought them to the daycare."

"It's no problem, thank you actually. The kids loved it and told Maya they wish you were their mother." He said, taking a bite while staring at me intently. My face flushed and I automatically thought about our two children. There was no movement from them yet but Doctor said they were perfectly happy, probably a little shy.