Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.

Start from the beginning

This triggers a series of events that will throw him into the Marvel Universe.

Being stuck in the world of the Avengers, will push Alex Brunestud to work on his time machine, the TAXIARDIS. "Said Professor Paradox, wanting to continue his explanation, but the Doctor interrupted him again.

"TAXIARDIS, someone tried to copy my TARDIS and combine it with a taxi?" Pure madness, but in some respects it is quite attractive. " The Doctor said, wondering if a white taxi can be faster than his blue phone booth.

"The construction of the TAXIARDIS is a unique event, between 10.001 versions of Alex Brunestud, only this has succeeded in the enterprise to build something similar to your fabulous TARDIS.

This event changed the future, the present and the past in so many ways that it is virtually impossible to list them. "Professor Paradox said in a deadly serious tone.

"You just said: This event changed the future, the present and the past.

This event has already happened to you, but for me it still has to happen, I could stop the creation of TAXIARDIS and prevent a radical change of the timeline. "The Doctor said, knowing that he can stop a possible disaster and save a lot of life, except if it's a fixed point in history so nothing can be done.

"The accident as Professor Paradox made me is a fixed point in history, if it did not happen the whole Multiverse would be shaken and devastated.

This also applies to Alex and TAXIARDIS, he must create his futuristic car and travel through the Multiverse. "Said Professor Paradox, knowing that Alex will play a key role in many events of the future.

"Why is it so important that Alex Brunestud gets the power to travel through time and size?" He asked Doctor Who, knowing that some people are important for the development of the story, a good example would be Benjamin Franklin or George Washington, without them the world would be completely different, no, unrecognizable.

"Alex Brunestud is a complicated person, not completely good or completely bad.

A chaotic being that does not listen to anyone, a natural magnet for catastrophic events, through the chaos that generates and stops wanting or not wanting maintains a sort of balance.

Look at him, he became the leader of the Ghost (Young Justice), leads the team to new heights, bringing great results, managed to improve Superboy and now tries to improve the speed of Kid Flash.

He could become a great member of the Justice League or mentor for the latest generation of heroes.

But choose to match the good that he did with his chaos.

In a few months to done so much:

He created a new identity just to infiltrate / interact with younger heroes.

He inserted a dormant virus into the Justice League database, at DNA exhibits from the Sidekick along with every Cadomus Genomors to serve his cause, in exchange for creating a whole peaceful world for the Genomors, which is happening.

Becoming the head of the Ghost Young Justice, he took the remains of Red Inferno and Red Torpedo, then took exhibitions of the Cobra-Venom and the Serum that created Balarul, last action in the role of Red-X to take the head of Amazo and defeated several members of the Justice League.

In the future what else will combine, taking into account that he wants to dominate the world, reach the Root and learn every magic that exists in the Multiverse. "Zelretch said, with a mischievous smile, clearly the old vampire is enjoying a world to observe the events of the Mystic's life.