A banal day with a little love from Foxy

Capitolo 22: A banal day with a little love from Foxy.

Last time we left the Demi-Servant in Paris, known as Albedo or Jean, at Star City with Black Canary, Grenn Arrow and Arsenal.

Let's see what's happening to his cousin Alex, known by San Francisco and Justice League as Mystic.

XXX

Under the night sky, with the full moon, which strangely shone with a crimson color.

Surrounded by rubble, lying on the ground, there was Mystic.

His red eyes are off, the ardor present when fighting or when driving the Servants is slowly fading away.

His armor is completely destroyed, even the whole STAR Labs is reduced to a rag.

All his body shows tens, no, hundreds of injuries, some mild, many other serious.

His left arm is gone, his right arm holds a katana covered with blood. Where is his heart there is such a big hole that a person can pass his hand.

No doubt, Mystic is dying.

The witness of how it has been reduced to this state is a nun dressed in white.

She's crying, kneeling near Alex's body, she's trying to heal Alex.

At the sudden Zelretch, known as Kaleidoscope by Dead Apostles.

It appeared in the scene, for one the Trool had a serious and slightly sad look.

"So the fun is over, you're burned fast, but you glittered beautifully ... a shame," Zelretch said, looking at Alex shutting down.

A few weeks ago

Scoot Smith, an eighteen-year-old boy, walks through the streets of Jump City.

The boy in black hair and blue eyes, with slightly tanned skin, wears a pair of glasses, his clothing is made up of an expensive business suit.

Scoot Smith arrived in America half a year ago, carrying a small fortune, pursuing a tragic accident that cost her parents' lives.

Now he lives with his aunt, Sofia, in Los Angeles, but Scoot remains little time in San Francisco because he is an ambitious boy with a bunch of projects. In fact, Scoot Smith is just a fake ID for Mystic, which it uses to get money, materials etc.

Today, Scoot, has been seeing a publishing house trying to publish a book. Everything done by himself, without the help of William Shakespeare, who is already publishing a dozen books a month, which are making a big hit, filling the pockets of the Wild Hunt.

Now Scoot is going to see one of his new properties.

The Wild Hunting Headquarters is an old 4-star hotel on the outskirts of San Francisco. Today he has had dozens of properties across North America with a couple of properties in Europe.

Only a few of them are used as Backup bases or questionable commodity deposits.

Its Backup bases are located in Star City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Gotham, Chicago, New York, Blüdhaven, Jump City and the last in Metropolis, each of them offering something different.

The base of Blüdhaven gave him a direct route to drained waterways throughout the city, making his new bike easier to get from one position to another.

The Gotham Theater, its reserve cache, that of Blüdhaven never compromised, was embedded in thick bundles and lead, making it virtually indefinite to the League of Justice.

His property at Star City was actually a recently blocked chemistry laboratory yet equipped with all his equipment.

Mystic thanked Leonardo da Vimci for restoring the building, transforming it into a Magecraft lab and science.