First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.

Chapter 74: First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.

Around midnight on a secret US military base, an organization called SWORD, three people are watching the monitors around them, keeping their eyes fixed on any outer space activity.

Their job is to keep an eye on all space activities. They spend most of their time watching the monitors and observing the spatial objects.

"Director, Abigail Brand, an unknown thing, of the same dimensions as a person, is heading towards the Earth's atmosphere." He said the blond-haired male agent, making sure that the superior officer's attention was turned toward him.

"Is he a meteoroid?" He asked, Abigail Brand, looking at the readings that were viewed on a computer screen.

The director of the SWORD is Abigail Brand, a green-haired woman who wears sunglasses and wears a green uniform with white gloves.

"No, director, I think something similar to Ironman," said the woman, with beautiful, long black hair and tanned skin.

Both agents are back to their seats suspended in mid-air as they try to find more information about the unknown thing.

"An alien probe?" The director, Abigail Brand, assumed.

"We are not sure." The agent woman replied shaking her head.

"Find out, where are you going?" He asked the green haired director.

"We can not ... Something ... Something is interfering with the we can get a lock ... At this rate, it will land somewhere on Earth," said the blond-haired male as he writes on a keyboard.

All computer screens suddenly turned black and strange symbols began to flow over them.

Seeing what is happening, the director slammed her hand angrily on the table.

"What is going on?" The director said, wanting an explanation.

"We are not sure, director, someone has just hacked our computers," the agent woman replied, typing furiously on the keyboard to get all the data possible.

"At this rate, there's nothing we can do," added one of the staff members, his hands moving fast on his keyboard.

Abigail Brand frowns deeply as she looks at the screen that forms on the roof.

All computer screens suddenly replaced by a yellow symbol that he had never seen before.

A circle with a small rectangle at the top and a circular shape similar to W emerging from the bottom. (The symbol of the Sinestro Corps)

Slowly, he began to appear more, covering all the screens.

"I do not think you have an explanation for this, do you?" He told Abigail Brand, in a stoic and cold tone.

"Sorry, directress, but whatever it is, it's nullifying all our attempts to connect our computers," said the male agent.

'Shit! 'He thought Abigail Brand, watching the last screen turn yellow before the symbol appeared again, right in front of her.

Only this time it was much bigger.

A quick look around shows the same symbol behind her and her left and right.

They stayed there for a few seconds before disappearing.

"Director," the black-haired agent nervously said.

"What?" He told Abigail Brand, hoping to get good news.

"The system is returning to normal." The unnamed male agent said.