Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.

A month after Red-X's retaliation and the Justice League.

At this time Professor Paradox is in a fairly unusual situation, this means something for an immortal traveler.

He is in a café in Central City drinking a strong coffee, called The Flash.

This is not the strange thing, the strange thing is people with coffee drinks here.

One of them is an old man dressed in black, with a light white beard and hair, a special feature is his red eyes.

He is Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, the fourth of the twenty-seven ancestors of the dead apostles, dubbed Kaleidoscope and the Wizard Marshall.

The other person is known far and wide as Doctor.

Its appearance resembles the famous actor David Tennant.

This incarnation of the Doctor has brown hair and wears long whiskers.

He also has dark brown eyes, and is considered by many, including some of his travel companions, "slender and even a bit sexy"

He generally wears a dark brown casual suit and a tie. A brown overcoat and Converse All-Star shoes in different colors.

"Professor Paradox, I can know why you gathered us here today." He asked the alien doctor.

"I'm also curious about why the three of us are in one place, two time travelers and a vampire who travels through the dimensions in a café, sounds like the beginning of a joke." He told the old vampire in search of fun.

"The reason is about a person we know, Alex Brunestud." Professor Paradox said, in a serious tone.

"Alex Brunestud, who is he?" He asked the doctor raising an eyebrow.

"Alex Brunestud is my" pupil ", an inhabitant of Terra Prime, a world in here all of us, beings with abilities out of the ordinary, we are imaginary characters.

For one reason I do not remember, I took Alex from his Earth and sent him here, along with seven Class Cards to allow him to survive. "Zelretch explained while playing with his coffee.

"A person who should not exist or exist has arrived in this world and possesses an extra-knowledge about all of know how much trouble and distortion in history caused this action of yours!" He asked the doctor, in an angry tone, like a gentleman of the time, he understands very well the unwritten laws of the time, is the butterfly effect is one of the worst problems that can happen.

"Enough to create 10,000 alternative versions of this universe, each more interesting than the other." Zelretch replied, with his usual mischievous smile, Alex's presence is all the choices that, in fact and not done, have created an enormous number of paths, which are entertaining Zelretch.

"Right now Alex Brunestud is in the role of Lady Mystery, a mysterious heroine and Ghost leader." Professor Paradox explained, but could not finish his sentence because he was interrupted by the good doctor.

"Never heard of names," declared the Lord of time.

"Their original name was Team, for the general public Young Justice, but the presence of Alex Brunestud changed a few things, hence the name of the team." Zelretch explained, before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Returning to the speech, Lady Mystery is currently starting to study the Force of Speed, using Kid Flash as a study subject, preventing him from going to have fun on the beach

However, shortly thereafter, the Ghosts (Young Justice) will have a new Batwoman team member.

They will do a mission and when Mystic returns you have Gardens of Babylon to do some experiments and improvements on his body, he will arrive at Gotham and know Shalltear Bloodfallen.