Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.

"You have no idea, I have sincerely unlocked many paths with my knowledge." Anastasia said, using a game language, that nobody understood.

"Team, on Earth it is normal to see a tornado composed by fire and wind," asked Miss Marziana.

"Zauber is uncertain to say that you have his friends, that a mini army of robots is coming, that terrorizes the city." He said that Angelica points to Happy Harbor.

"I'm really damned, no matter the genre." Anastasia thought, knowing she would have a very difficult afternoon.

Everyone turns to look out the window.

Going straight to them is a big fire tornado.

Megan firmly grabs the controls.

The ship is turned over several times before the tornado continues towards the power plant.

Land the ship in the parking lot.

The team rushes out to see the explosions coming from inside the power plant.

"Robin are common tornadoes in ..." Kaldur turns to see his friend disappear.

Megan gasps in surprise.

"Where did he go?" He looks around trying to find out where the Wonder Boy went.

All you hear is a childish laugh.

'Why Robin always runs alone ?.' He thought the boy from Atlantis.

"In no way will I stay back!" He said Kid Flash wearing his mask before taking off at high speeds. Together with Superboy, Supergirl and Wonder Girl.

Half of the team is blindly running without speaking or planning. Leaving only Miss Martian, Albedo, Zauber, Acqualad and Lady Mystery.

"Now we know who is trustworthy and with a good head, unlike our most impulsive comrades who are inclined to commit senseless struggles." Anastasia commented, with a stern expression on her face, she clearly does not like to have delayed or impulsive company.

"One of us five on one floor?" He asked Miss Marziana, not knowing how to act.

"So much so that half of us went to look for blows, let's get rid of it to our advantage.

Miss Marziana, Zauber you can become invisible or camouflage, reconnoitre and collect information.

Once done, give me the information so I can hold back the target.

If you have the opportunity, attack, do not forget to count the bad guys, the shots behind are encouraging.

Albedo and Acqualad, try to gather the team and take it out of the building to reorganize.

I attracted the enemy into an ambush, who flies hidden in the clouds, who is a ninja hidden in the shadows, the rest of the bushes.

If we get Kid Flash, send it to the base, tell him to look for a purple sports bag in the kitchen, it will be useful.

Megan when you can tell others what we will do using telepathy. "Anastasia explained, making an impromptu strategy, pulling out of nowhere, using film and anime scenes as a basis.

Miss Marziana changed her civilian attire to that of a hero in a second, Martian technology advanced.

Albedo fully activates his Demi-Servant powers, obtaining Ruler's clothes and weapons.

At the same time, Anastasia began to take off her clothes, pulling out her gloves, shoes and t-shirt, showing a sports bra.

" What are you doing !?" He asked Albedo, blushing, clearly embarrassed.