The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.

Chapter 80: The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens. Two part

In space, before the Omnitrix was sent to earth, precisely on the Isola Santa Prisca a step away from Zauber.

In the spacecraft carrying the Omnitrix while being attacked by Vilgax.

There was a break in the fabric inside the ship on the bridge

A black-purple portal appeared behind the pilot's seat. Suddenly an arm came out of the portal and passed the pilot's chest, hitting the control panel of the ship.

"Thank you so much for your services, but from now on the ship belongs to me." He said the voice of an old man, with a strange accent.

Shortly after saying these words, a sturdy two-meter-tall man came out of the portal.

His face is covered by a shiny black helmet, with a red V-shaped blood visor, the symbol of Geass.

He wears an old black trench coat, paired with an old red scarf.

The rest of his clothing is made of a kind of bulletproof vest, with a symbol on it that looks like a phoenix of a fiery red color.

His hands are covered with metallic gloves, combined with a high-tech wristband.

Simple black trousers, covered with metal shims and held up by a kind of multifunctional metal belt.

He is Umbra aka L-8, the newest member of the secret society of Vandal Savage, known as La Luce.

But right now he's not working for light, he's working for his goals.

By removing the hand from the corpse of the nameless alien, it begins to quickly press several buttons of the control / pilot / defense system.

"Everything is ready to send Vilgax into a regeneration tank for several months.

The parcel will be sent to the Santa Prisca Island, the heroes will be forced to come to Bane's lair.

Eventually the Cobra-Venom will be understood and neutralized, my creation will show its potential combat against a group of heroes with ease. Vandal will have to invest resources in my projects and increase my value for the Light. "He said Umbra talking to himself, planning to sabotage his colleagues for his personal gain.

Once finished introducing the flight plan, Umbra went into the cabin of the ship where the Omnitrix is.

"A true work of art, pity that its creator Azmuth can not see its true potential, because turning the user into simple aliens, when there are even more powerful beings than extraterrestrials." He said Umbra, taking the Omnitrix in his hands, the metal gloves of Umbra only lit up.

The Omnitrix underwent a small change. Its green color has turned blue and several dozen DNA samples are inserted into the archive, as well as new security protocols and operating commands.

"Now things will be more interesting," said Umbra, with a grin on his face, before putting the Omnitrix in his spherical capsule.

"Adding one or two cherries to the top of the cake can not hurt anyone." He said Umbra putting in the capsule of the Omnitrix, two small red and white spheres. Then he left via a portal of his creation.

XXX

Returning to the earth.

"Of course I did wrong the year, it's not 2010, but 2020," Professor Paradox murmured.

Very few moments ago it is located on the spaceship of Vilgax or on the island Santa Prisca, when Zauber obtained the Omnitrix.

To avoid some boring or less essential stages the time traveler decided to accelerate the times, but there was a small calculation defect caused by the Omnitrix which emits a particular wave of energy.