Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.

System start Kaleidoscope.

Enter password ...

Password: ******

Access in progress ...

Password accepted.

Access allowed to the personal archive of Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg.

Section: Entertainment through dimensional displacements.

Subscriptions: Abnormalities

Access: Annotations number 34 on Mystic.

XXX

Annotations number 34 on Mystic.

Many may say, that I am a troll, an old prankster, who likes to piss off the lives of innocent people, who have never done anything wrong with me.

Technically it's true, I like to have fun and get people pissed.

When I send a person in another dimension, I do not do it just for fun (only 95% for fun, the rest of 5% for duty), I have a purpose to send him there.

All my "pupils", for example all versions of EMIYA Archer or Shirou Emiya, are essential to save hundreds or thousands of lives and prevent disasters on a global scale.

One of my favorite "pupils" is a certain Servant-Vampire.

Of all my "pupils", Mystic is not the smartest, he is not the strongest, he is not the fastest, indeed he is the most unfortunate and complicated.

But it's the most fun and adaptable, so it's my best pupil.

His misfortune sends him into increasingly ridiculous and dangerous situations, which push him to the limit.

If he can not die, if he miraculously succeeds in winning or surviving, he is a thousand times more motivated to become stronger faster, smarter.

This cycle of getting into disasters that should kill, survive and win, and then improve as best it can.

It forces Mystic to evolve continuously, if she does not want to meet her end.

The proverb, what does not kill you, makes you stronger. It has never been so true.

XXX

Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.

A ghostly knight is fighting a demon, inside his infernal dungeon, which is found in the abysses of the moon.

The ghost rider, is a man 2 meters tall, covered from head to foot in a white armor like the bones of a dead man.

The aura that surrounds this knight, is a cold and gloomy aura, as if the frost of the whole world merge with a reaper of souls.

The armor seems to represent a species of dark creature,

a skeletal dragon.

On his shoulders he wears a long, ruined white coat, which seems to have gone through many battles, and is barely visible with a faded coat of arms, reminiscent of a hawk.

In the right hand, the phantom knight holds a large black spear, covered with red thorns.

Around the waist there is a luxurious gold sheath and decorated with white enamel that looks more like a treasure to show dignity and nobility like a crown or a staff rather than a weapon.

The aura he is showing right now is dark and dangerous, but not bad or evil. Wild and indomitable, a force of nature that can not be stopped.

The ghostly knight grabs his black spear, and is thrown at Crota, who rocks his giant sword.