Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.

POV Mystic

Let's recap what happened until now.

I came to Gotham City with Justitia, to find a Bezel amulet and test Justitia's fighting skills.

After some field tests, I asked to activate the Pyro module.

This led to a small flight to Justitia.

I came into contact with Artemis, a neo-heroine from Gotham City.

A short course, some small talk, a brief reconnaissance, after 48 criminals beaten to death, I fight with Cheshire and Ravanger.

A Shikigami comes out of nowhere in the form of Oni.

I find one of Bezel's amulets and an ancient magic book, Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu, written by the great Onmyōdō, Hai Hagoromo.

I try to disable the Chō-Senjiryakketsu security system, but I end up invoking four of its keepers.

Violent and swift fight with the swords, the building collapses, then comes Justitia and bombards the rubble.

There remains only one custodian, an ancient Oni, in the meantime Batman and Robin arrive.

I leave Justitia to fight the two heroes of Gotham City, I take Ibaraki-douji in another dimension, specially created for the fight.

At the end of the fight, I discovered the ability to manipulate the molecules.

Finally I can rest in peace, no, because I meet a parody of Doctor Who.

A time traveler named Professor Paradox has to give me a package and some advice.

Before doing so, he says I will die in less than 48 hours. As a result, I cried out, "What?"

"It is not certain that you will die in less than 48 is only a 30% chance that you will die ... maybe a 70% death pomace?" The traveler said the weather, putting a hand under his chin and I think a second.

Why do I only meet strange characters?

"Do not think about it, Alex, listen to my advice and do your best, the chances of death will be almost nil?" He said Paradox, eating one of his treats.

"What are your suggestions for preventing a dark alternative timeline for me?" I asked, wanting to know what to do to avoid causing a catastrophe.

"Straight to the subject as always, here are your tips:

- Mercy is a virtue that you should use more in the next adventure.

- Do not open the package until the death of Dr. Psychobos.

- Listen to the advice of those close to you, even if it means taking the long road.

- It's nothing bad to love in sight, Tamamo-no-Mae, would accept a lover, until he is the first wife. But until you get home, you should take great care of your lover, she is very sensitive and fragile.

- Remember, you have an infinite number of Commando Seals, you should use them once in a while.

That's all, you have questions. "Asked Professor Paradox, waiting for a lot of questions and my side, it's good.

"I would never barter with Tamamo-chan, I'm very happy with her.

Why should I leave her for another woman?

I'm happy with just one woman, Tamamo-chan is almost perfect, maybe her jealousy is problematic.

But in Tamamo-Chan remains is beautiful, kind, loving, intelligent, can cook, a man can ask more from a woman?