Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.

POV Narrator

In the main hangar Mystic is sitting on a mountain of metal houses, on his right is Justitia, on his left is ADARA, in front of him 430 ex-prisoners, thirty or forty died in action in the middle of the rebellion, sad, but a necessary sacrifice, for freedom.

"It was a busy day, not every day you take part in a rebellion." Mystic joked, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"At the beginning there were 480 prisoners, now there are 430 free people, 50 of us died, but their death was not useless!" He said Mystic, gesturing with his hands.

"Thanks to their sacrifice, we can all go to our homes, we have sent dozens of SOS messages and requests for assistance in your name.

We were lucky, many of your relatives, friends, acquaintances, lovers, etc. They answered you have your messages.

Out of this warship, your families are waiting for you in their respective means of transport, take a ship and go to them! "Mystic shouted, indicating the exit of the hagar and the dozens of shuttles to transport small groups of people.

In a short time the hangar is almost completely empty, there are only a few shuttles and a few aliens.

"I understand why Albedo and Tier Dearg, I stayed with me, we see from the same planet, but you because you remained," asked Mystic, looking at the group of aliens who remained.

Gemma Albastr ă, and three aliens who led the ex-prisoners, (Sangheili), Turian, Salarian.

"My life belongs to you" said Gemma Albastră, as always straight to the point, with few words.

"You did not let me kill the Krogan, you owe me an honorable fight, I stay with you until our accounts are even," said the Elite (Sangheili) in a threatening tone.

"I have nowhere to go or back in. In one day you saved all these people ... Speaking of justice and punishing evil, I want to help you bring justice to this galaxy," Turian said in a respectful tone.

"I'm very interested in you and your skills, it's still around you the only way to learn more about your powers," Salarian replied, while working on a multifunction device, which looks like an Omni-tool.

"So welcome to the Mystic Team. Before proceeding, with anything, can I know your names?" He asked Mystic, no longer wanting to call his new collaborators like Élite, Turian and Salarian.

"Sanghelion EKO Tovos of Special Operations" said the Elite (Sangheili) aloud.

"This soldier's name is Vicnius Vyrnnus, piloting specialist, Captain Mystic," he greeted the military-style Turian.

"Doctor Sol-Ton, scholar, engineer, mechanic, scientist and gunsmith of the first category" The Salarian has reappeared, without taking his eyes off his work.

"A secret operations agent, an experienced pilot, a gunsmith scientist.

Together with a Vigilante and his two robot-girls, a Santa, a Neo-heroine, a murderer, a black cat, who disappears and reappears at a sudden.

We are clearly a colorful group, but I think we can do great things, "said Mystic, giving a title to all or members of this new team.

"Dear cousin, I'm not Santa" Jean said, not pleased that his surrogate brother ranks her as Santa.

"Difficult you are a Santa, but if you do not like it, I can call you an angel of good luck or Madonna" proposed Mystic, not finding in his mind better appellations for Jean.