The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?

Note Author: I still await the results of the choice.

a) Escape in panic.

b) Avoiding loss of blood from the nose.

c) Going with the wave, having fun and not thinking about the consequences, making a moment of three +18 Yuri.

To make an omake chapter or spin-off.

Returning to the main story.

XXX

Chapter 49: The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?

Even though it was heaven, it was not exactly the sky.

Even if it was the world, it was not an authentic world.

In the middle of the darkness, a girl was floating.

Like a block of stone.

Like a speck of dust.

Like a piece of land.

The girl was simply there.

It had become part of nature and a part of that world. Irresistible and irreversible, without any interference or intervention. Alone in the peace of nothingness, she continued to float.

There was no one who could see her, no one who could hear her voice.

No, all those who knew of his presence, right now, in this world,

they did not exist anymore.

However, she could no longer remember that she was dissatisfied with it.

Not even loneliness, not even hesitation, not even irritation.

No, not just this.

Not even the feeling of joy, not even the feeling of wanting someone.

Not one of these things, his heart has closed and never reopened.

Tranquility is the only thing he had.

But that day, uninvited guests appeared before his eyes.

They looked like huge grotesque creatures, like zombies or monsters coming out of a TV Show Scifi.

They managed to cross his territory.

She did nothing to stop them.

She had to do something to kill those strange things, to lose a part of her heart.

How much time has passed?

The girl opened her eyes.

"... Fumun?"

After a few coughs, he stretched the body that had remained curled up, he got up with a little moan as his bones and flesh had not moved for a long time.

"... Oh, I wonder what kind of person woke Muku, but it's a bunch of strange things, huh"

The girl held out her hand, made a small cough of "name" and took one in hand a huge "key".

After that he turned the tip into huge shapes.

"You're a blow to the eyes, better if you disappear"

That day.

An Astral Spirit is a Servant-Vampire, they met, in the middle of an attack by the Hive.

Starting a long story between the Astral Spirit and a certain Vigilante.

XXX

Mystic is seated on the throne on the bridge of his space war ship, "bought" and baptized, Zamolxis.