Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?

POV Narrator

In New York, the big apple, where the statue of liberty is found, does not interest us at all.

Our point of interest is an underground paramilitary bunker, located in the depths of New York.

In this place, there are 16, no, 22 spiritual entities called Servant. A 15-year-old white nun called Index, a 616-year-old vampire girl named Louvre, an immortal Celtic witch, known as Scathach. In addition a dozen mutant dogs similar to werewolves.

Finally, our hero Anti-Hero, extremely lucky or accursed, depends on how you look.

An Ex-Human, formerly Demi-Servant, now an extremely complex hybrid of Demi-Servant and Cyborg Vampire with something mutant.

A few weeks ago this guy faced a monster called Nrvnqsr Chaos. This being that would be cataloged as a vampire of artificial origin via the Magecraft.

He infected our protagonist and killed our vigilante, before disappearing from the face of the earth.

Mystic miraculously managed to survive through unconventional means.

See and communicate with the root, the dream of any respectable Magus.

Sending the request for healing and evolution.

What led to many changes, but as the saying goes: What does not kill you makes you stronger.

XXX

In a meeting room, filled with Heroic Spirits. All 22 spiritual beings are Alex's Servants.

In recent weeks, in addition to studying, learning to control his new skills, Alex invokes new Servant, reaching the grand number of 22 Servant:

- Servant Saber 3, Mordred, Okita Souji, Black Claudio Cesare Augustus Germanicus.

- Servant Lancer 02, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Brynhildr.

- Servant Archer 03, Atalanta, Chirone, Nobunaga Oda.

- Servant Rider 02, Medusa, Ushiwakamaru.

- Servant Caster 06, Tamamo-no-Mae, Cú Chulainn, William Shakespeare, Leonardo Da Vinci, Paracelsus von Hohenheim, Medea.

- Servant Berserker 02, Frankenstein, Kiyohime.

- Servant Assassin 04, Semiramis, Jack the Ripper, Hashashin / Maiya Hisau, EMIYA / Kiritsugu Emiya.

With these we return to the Servant meeting.

Paracelsus together with Leonardo da Vinci, are making a simple report for the rest of the Servant, who are not specialized in medicine or Magecraft.

"The body of the Master has undergone a big change, the cause is mysterious, but the effects are obvious," said Paracelsus, showing several images of Alex's changed body.

"The good part, after a month of exams, we can confirm that it remains the same Master we love, not needing to suck blood to survive (for now) .A news for women in love, the Master is still fertile. her children will be more or less normal. " He told Leonardo da Vinci, giving a news that a small number of female Servants want to hear, including a mad fox of love.

"Thanks to Amaterasu" Tamamo-no-Mae shouted, happy not to have to live a Twilight scene with her secret lover.

"You can tell us about the changes of the Master, from what I understand he has obtained new unique skills, I want to fight and see how powerful he is now" said Cú Chulainn, wanting to fight against his Master for fun.