Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)

Chapter 18: Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)

Alex was sitting on an armchair, for some reason unknown (Rider, Assassin of Black, are accumulating Mana, using criminals as alternative combustion) felt pretty good to stay awake.

She folded her hands in front of herself, then rested her chin slightly on them as she continued to think.

Must meet Black Canary along with two other members of the Justice League, plus they carry their Sidekick.

"Know your enemy and you know yourself, and you can fight a hundred disasters without disaster," Alex quoted a book recently read, the arts of war.

"Caster of Red, you have a tip for me, I'm a main character, who has to make a choice ..." said Alex looking for inspiration or an idea from the eccentric playwright.

"The whole world is a stage, and all men and women simply act: They have their exits and their entrances, and a man in his time plays many parts, his acts of seven centuries." William Shakespeare said, using one of his famous phrases.

Alex smiled diabolically. It seems that Shakespeare's phrase, put together with Books on War Tactics and the accumulation of Servant memories, have created an idea.

"Now, I understand what to do, not just a character in another work, but I'm also the director of these heroes." William Shakespeare, stay close, today you will be the critic of my work. " Alex said, manifesting his ruthless personality of Master and Magus.

"At the end of this day I will get a masterpiece on my table," I think Caster of Red, looking at Alex, I start creating a battle plan.

The demand for a better dollar, the ambush is for Justice League or something else.

XXX

On the roof of a building near the Chinatown district of San Francisco, there were five people, quite unique.

Two Star City archers, a dress of green and other red, both of them had a Robin Hood design.

Two Squatters, a hairy, mature woman with a very revealing gown, boots to her knees, panties (?), A corset, a pair of metal bracelets, a tiara, her arms were a lace, a shield and a sword.

Her blond-haired adolescent apprentice is wearing a dress less resembling a swimsuit. Combat boots, black amphibians, a black sleeveless shirt with over two silver W and a pair of bracelets.

Finally, a blond woman wearing a black corset, a blue jacket, long lancets and boots.

This group formed by Grenn Arrow, Speedy, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl and Black Canary, are waiting for the scarlet hero of San Francisco, Mystic.

"Speedy I heard you worked with this Mystic, what kind of person is it?" He asked Wonder Girl at Speedy, curious to know more details about Mystic.

"I met him sometimes, usually when passing near Star City. It reminds me of Batman, but with a slight sense of humor and a lot more violent and scary." Roy Harper said, recalling how Mystic savagely beat the market's market criminals black.

"How scary, there are many rumors about him," Wonder Girl asked, wanting to know what Speedy, a 3-year-old veteran think of being a hero, thinks.

Most of the items are exaggerated and distorted, they do not even contain 1% of the truth.

"I saw an infernal devil, quick as a lightning, fierce like a beast, without piety. Thanks to heaven is our side, if not, it would be a very dangerous super criminal," Speedy said imagining an inhuman version of Mystic with several sections of the Joker ...