Chapter 43, The Choice.

Chapter 43, The Choice Was made.

~UwU~ [Cause why the f*ck not?]

Etrius threw Sarath as hard as he could, she hit the wall and landed on the ground.

"You bastard!" Etrius shouted, "You've done nothing but lie to us all!"

Sarath coughed out a laugh, she slowly pushed herself off the ground and looked up at him.

"So I finally got you to break?" She asked with a demonic smile, "How fasinating."

Etrius growled at her as he ran over to her, he grabbed her around the neck.

"You...!" He growled out, "You monster!"

She just laughed again, no fearful at all.

"You break so easily." She said softly as she reached out and stroked his face, "Who knew letting her die would bring a man to the edge."

Etrius quickly went over to the banister to the dark abyss below and held her out over it, she looked like Lloyd now, looking horrified as he grabbed Etrius's arm.

"Etri-"

"Shut up!" Etrius cut him off while shaking him, "You can't trick me anymore!"

Lloyd looked even more horrified, holding tightly to Etrius's arm and looking down.

"E-Etrius! W-wait!"

Etrius let him go, waatching as the false Lloyd fell silently into the dark, no scream, only silence, staring at Etrius with betrayl in his eyes before he vanished into the void, Etrius couldn't help but smile, he got rid of the Parasite.

"Follow her, you follow me~" Someone sang.

Etrius quickly turned around to see Sarath leaning against the wall.

"A traitor, not I, but it is thee~" She continued to sing, "Drop him down, you let him fall~"

She looked him in the eyes.

"Etrius does not care at all~"

His eyes widened, realizing what happened, that was real... that was Lloyd.

"You...!" Etrius fumed, "You tricked me!"

"Play along until the end~" She sang as she stood up straight, "Until you're back where you began~"

Etrius growled again, she smiled at him.

"So easiy, bend to my will~" She said as she walked over to him, "And Kimberly was you to kill~"

Etrius covered his ears as he growled, She smiled more demonically.

"And when the time comes to the end~" She sang, "You shall end, where you began~"

A dark mass began spreading from the floor, slowly engulfing him, Sarath laughing as everything went black.

Etrius sat up quickly, his heart pounding out of his chest, he looked around quickly and didn't recognize where he was, all he knew was that he was in the castle somewhere, he tried to get up but wasn't able to, his legs were completely numb, he looked around again.

"Where am I...?" He asked quietly.

He thought about what he had just dreamt about, he was hoping it was just that, a dream, but with how real it felt he was both scared and worried, he looked around again, he bit his lip slightly and pushed himself up, his legs shaking, it was far too painful.

"Hey."

His head shot up quickly, someone was standing in the doorway.

"Did you really just do that?" This mysterious guy asked, "I knew you always thought you could suvive The Leviathain Fall but right now isn't the time."