Chapter 36, A Long Road.

Chapter 36, A Long Road Just To Get Back Home.

~'.'~

Mullins finally came to laying on the floor, Ray and Etrius were laying nearby, it seemed like they were just waking up as well, He sat up slowly, everything hurt, Etrius and Ray were somewhat getting up, Mullins head hurt but he began to look around, Jade was sitting next to Sarath against the wall, Sarath's head was low and she was shaking.

"Glad to see all you up." Jade said, "I was starting to worry."

"What happened?" Etrius asked as he looked at her.

"A lot." Jade said as she looked at Sarath, "She got really hurt fighting that thing."

"Is she alright?" Etrius asked.

Jade just shook her head.

"She hasn't fought him off like that before..." She said, "Especially from someone with powers."

Etrius made his way over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, she didn't respond at all.

"Do you know what's wrong?" Etrius asked Jade.

Jade grabbed her head and lifted it, she was bleeding heavily from her eyes.

"Jesus." Mullins said.

"How do you think this happened?" Etrius asked.

"I don't know." Jade said, "The two of them actually converse a lot, but I don't think it's ever gotten that bad before."

"Will she be okay?" Ray asked.

"I don't know." Jade said in worry, "I... just don't know."

"We'll get her to Beecher as soon as possible." Etrius said.

"I wouldn't dare leave." Jade said, "Who knows what's out there."

Etrius sat down and placed his hand on his head.

"Uhh..." He groaned.

"Headache?" She asked.

"Yeah." Etrius said.

"That's probably because of her." Jade said, "Not sure, though."

She looked up at everyone.

"Does anyone have bandages for her eyes?" She asked.

Both Mullins and Ray reached into their pockets and pulled out bandages, they gave it to Jade.

"Thank you." She said.

All of them were quiet as they watched Jade bandage Sarath's eyes, once she was done she looked at Mullins.

"I guess I have some explaining to do..." She trailed off.

"That would be nice." Mullins said, "You were vague."

She was quiet as she looked at Sarath.

"You know, this was your idea." She said as she gave her a dirty look, "I wish you were here to help, at least."

She looked back up at Mullins.

"Though I am surprised he for got..." She trailed off, "Though it has been ten years."

"Who are you?" Mullins asked.

"My name is Jade Angelia..." She trailed off, "Mullins..."

"Mullins?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, I'm..." She looked at Mullins, "Your daughter."

None of them knew what was going on.

"I was picked up by someone when I was six, I didn't know where he took me but I never forgot my name." Jade said as she looked back down at Sarath, "But apparently there was a problem."