Chapter 30, Begin Again.

Chapter 30, To Begin Again Is To Start Over New.

~O0O~ [Isa spooky ghost for Halloween!]

Beecher was sitting on a couch asleep with Kim's head on his lap, she was completely out cold, Lloyd was laying next to her with his feet in her face as Boomer was asleep sitting on the floor leaning against the couch, Razor was laying across the back of the couch with his arm over his face, Etrius was sitting in a chair reading a book, the only one in the room awake, he had been mostly to himself and quiet for the past few days, the door to the room opened and Mullins came in, he saw everyone asleep on the couch, he looked at Etrius with confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" Etrius asked.

"Uh..." Mullins trailed off.

"If it's about Kim sleeping with them it's not that strange." Etrius said, "We don't see anything different between us."

"Alright." Mullins said, "We're getting ready to leave."

"When?" Etrius asked.

"In a few hours." Mullins said.

"Alright, I'll get them up." Etrius said.

He closed the book and threw it at them, it hit Kim in the back of the head and made a loud ting noise, Beecher jumped along with Kim, who unintentionally kicked Lloyd in the face, who then wigged out slightly and accidentally kicked Boomer in the back of the head, Razor fell off the back of the couch due to Beecher's arms flailing about.

"What the hell?" Boomer asked.

"We're leaving in a few hours." Etrius said.

"Woo." Kim said as she waved a finger around.

Beecher snickered at her. 

"Well... that wasn't fun." Razor said from behind the couch.

Everyone began to get up, Kim pulled Boomer to his feet then slightly bumped into Razor who was trying to get across the room to get something, she quickly embraced him, she hummed happily at him.

"Yes, I get it." Razor said, "Tired Red is tired."

She let him go and went passed him, everyone hurried up and began to get ready, Etrius was waiting near the portal when he saw Sarath standing nearby, she was wandering around in silence and seemed to be lost in her own little world, Etrius went over to her, he placed his hand on her shoulder, she looked up at him with slightly glazed over eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he got down to her level.

"I'm..." She trailed off.

She looked away from him with a strange look in her eyes, it seemed to be reflecting something that Etrius knew wasn't around them, it almost looked like a fire or something.

"Forgetting something..." She said very quietly, "Everything..."

"Okay, just calm down." Etrius said.

She was quiet as she stared at the ground.

"You've been gone for too long, haven't you?" Etrius asked.

She was quiet.

"I don't know what's happening there..." She said quietly, "There was..."

She went right back to being silent, her eyes glazing over more.

"Was...?" Etrius asked.

"I don't know..." She breathed out, "I don't..."

She wandered away from him slightly, she seemed slightly panicked and nervous.