Chapter 29, Don't, Please.

Chapter 29, Don't, Please, Just Don't.

~lol~

Etrius came around a corner and tripped over something, he looked to see a crate.

"What the hell?" He asked as he got up.

He went over and examined the crate.

"Why is this here?" He asked aloud.

There was giggling from the crate, Etrius was quiet as he listened to it.

"Willy, what are you doing in a crate?" Etrius asked.

"Shh!" Willy said quietly, "I hiding!"

"Why?" Etrius asked quietly.

"Playing with Kimmy!" He said quietly, "Now shh!"

Etrius got up and moved the crate slightly just so no one else would trip over it, as he began walking away he heard someone else trip behind him, he turned to see Kim on the ground, her eyes were wide and she had a distant look in her eyes.

"What the hell happened to me?" She asked.

"You tripped over a crate." Etrius said, "I literally just tripped over the same one."

She got up and began to move it, she stopped suddenly and listened, she opened the crate.

"There you are, you little worm!" She said with an evil smile.

Willy began to squeal and squirm as he attempted to escape her grasp, she pulled him close, lifted his shirt, and began to give him tummy gummers, he laughed and kicked before she threw him over her shoulder and began to walk away.

"You know..." Boomer said from behind Etrius, "She really does make a good mother."

Etrius turned to Boomer.

"She does, doesn't she?" He asked.

Boomer nodded.

"Although I hadn't met Willy until recently." Boomer said, "How old is he?"

"Five." Etrius replied, "Six in two months."

"Damn." Boomer said, "Is everyone really that old already?"

"I know that feeling." Etrius said, "They've all grown up that quickly."

"How old is everyone else now?" Boomer asked, "I know it's been a while so I'm not sure."

"Daniel's 19, Sheila's 16, Thomas' 13, and Kristina's 10." Etrius replied.

Boomer nodded.

"And none of them share a mom, right?" Boomer asked.

"Except Tommy and Sheila." Etrius said, "They're full siblings."

Boomer was quiet.

"I'm honestly amazed that they get along as well as they do." He finally said, "Some half-siblings can't even be in the same room as one another."

"They're more like you and Razor." Etrius said, "They know they have to care for each other, and they really do."

"I'm glad they get along." Boomer said, "Has Eckard even gotten in contact with anyone's mom lately?"

"I don't know." Etrius replied, "I just know that he's single now."

"Oh, Lloyd said there was a woman or something looking for you." Boomer said, "She's at the front."

"Alright." Etrius said as he walked away.

Boomer went off to a door and went in, Beecher was sitting in there on a chair reading some sort of medical book, he looked up as Boomer closed the door.