Stick Series: Castle (fan fic)

Chapter 1. Kimberly The Awesome

before you read this chapter you must go to stickpage.com or to YouTube and look for "Stick Series: Castle" and watch it all the way through, enjoy! (Video above)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was a while after Boomer and the others got back from the castle and everyone who came back were aguring wih the General about quiting but he talked them out of it, Beecher was outside walking around, trying to get questions out of his head when Rey walked over.

"Hey Beecher, I think that guy is stealing your job" Ray said pointing at someone on top of the building with a sniper rifle.

he was wearing an open mouth helmet so you couldn't see his face, he looked over at Beecher and Ray then waved, he then jumped off the three story building and ran over to Beecher.

"Hey Beech, long time no see, eh?" he, or should I say "she" said.

"what kind of stunt was that?" Beecher asked.

"Eh? oh, that! ya' know me, never kept my feet on the ground" the girl said rubbing the back of her head.

"yeah, sounds like you" Beecher said.

"I gotta go, teachin' the rookies to shot straight is tough stuff" the girl said walking off "See ya' at lunch!"

"who was that?" Ray asked.

"That was Kimberly, she's an old friend" Beecher said walking off.

"Ok?" Ray said.

after three hours Beecher and Boomer walked into the lunch room to see Kimberly riding her lunch trey like a surfboard on the tables like she was on waves, she didn't hit anything.

"HEY KIMBERLY!" Boomer shouted.

Kimberly went off course and hit the wall, Boomer began to laugh wildly, everyone in the room except Boomer and Beecher looked worried, Kimberly stood up and wobbled around a little.

"I'm good, gots a helmet" Kimberly said wobbling over to Boomer and Beecher, Boomer was still laughing like an idiot.

"That, was interesting" Beecher said.

"Eh? oh, yeah, I was bord" Kimberly said.

Boomer tried to say something but he was laughing to hard.

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU BASTARD" someone shouted from the other room.

"that doesn't sound good" Kimberly said running off.

they ran into the other room to see a young boy about the age of 18 who looked kinda like Boomer but wearing a camouflage tank top and baggy pants, it looked like he was about to kill Mullins.

"Whoa there Rookie! take a chill pill" Kimberly said walking over and grabbing the boy by the shoulder.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" Rookie shouted.

"you might want to run while you can Sarge" Kimberly said trying to hold Rookie back.

"I'll give you five seconds!" Rookie said.

Mullins began to run.

"FIVE!" Rookie shouted chasing Mullins.

"I'll get the first aid kit" Kimberly said running off.

Boomer grabbed Rookie and tried to hold him back, Rookie struggled to break free and ended up kicking Boomer in the crotch, Boomer fell to the ground in pain and Rookie took off after Mullins, Kimberly walked back into the room with a first aid kit and saw Boomer on the ground.

"See? I knew I needed to get the first aid kit, now who needs ice and a groin gaurd?" Kimberly said as she kneeled down next to Boomer and handed him some ice.

"I want to kill that kid!" Boomer said sitting up.

"I'm going to go find Rookie and make sure Mullins ok" Beecher said walking away.

A little while later Beecher came back to Kimberly and Boomer with a trembling Mullins.

"Where was he? Where's Rookie?" Kimberly asked.

"Mullins was in the men's room and I couldn't find Rookie" Beecher replied.

"Ah, here's the first aid kit" Kimberly said handing Beecher the kit.

"He can do it himself" Beecher said dropping Mullins and the kit.

A while later Beecher walked into the classroom that Kimberly was teaching the newbies in.

"Shooting straight is a real challenge but once you get the hang of it, it's real easy!" Kimberly said waving her right arm around "and once your real good, yo-" Kimberly was cut off because her hand fell off.

Everyone looked worried because there was no blood or screams of pain from Kimberly, she just looked down at it.

"Aw man" Kimberly said as she picked it up and tried to put it back on.

Kimberly was getting angry as she continued trying to put it on.

"WORK DAMN YOU!" she shouted as she threw it over everyone's heads and out the door.

"woah, calm down Red" Beecher said.

"Did someone lose a....... hand?" Ray asked as he walked in with Kimberly's hand.

She walked over, took her hand and walked out of the room.

"Class dismissed" Beecher said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 1.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

BOOMER CARES.