Chapter 13; Never Ending Screaming

~*-.-~* [Kind of looks like the squiggles are his arms, now he is using magic sparkles to intrance Boomer to tell the REAL reason he killed the muffin man... ps, just laughed my ass off at this.]

The general and the others were setting up a radio and just hoping it would actually reach the base in this demention, sofar they were only getting static, Sarath was joking about the fact that the general was such a "Highly respected guy" but wasn't able to figure out how to use a radio, then began to poke more fun when Boomer couldn't figure it out.

"As if you'd have any better luck!" Boomer shouted.

"Of course not." Sarath said, "We've never had any craft like this before."

"Then why are you making fun of me?!" Boomer asked.

She just shrugged.

"General?" Someone asked over the radio, causing everyone to jump.

"You didn't tell me this device has a voice!" Sarrath said.

"That's another person on another device." Luna said, "We camunicate with them now."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." Sarath said.

"Can you tell me a report on the soldiers I had to leave behind?" The general asked the person on the other line.

"Well, Razor has been doing good, his tharapist said his violent tendancy had gotten better since last time, and that he should be more mellow now that he got his prescription back." The person on the other line said.

He began talking about other soldiers and such, nothing interesting.

"As for Kimberly..." The soldier trailed off.

The elite team sat forword slightly in interest.

"She's been walking around a bit, actually." He said, "She had a full conversation with a doctor yesterday, and today she ate an entire plate of food and actually kept it down."

"That's good to know." Beecher said as he relaxed a bit.

[Just got the shit scared out of me by a miniture lamp... it touched the back of my head and I thought someone was touching me. *Facepalm*]

"Oh, and Kimberly had a question for the elite team." The soldier said.

"What is it?" Boomer asked.

"Do you still have your lockets?" The soldier asked.

"I have mine." Etrius said as he held out a gold locket.

"I had lost mine in the castle for a short amount of time, but found it." Lloyd said as he pulled out a matching locket.

"I never leave without it." Beecher said.

"I lost mine back at the main base." Boomer said.

"Goddamit, Boomer!" They heard Kimberly shout over the radio, "Now I have to go find it!"

"Wait, Red!" Boomer shouted, "Hold up a second!"

"No!" Kimberly shouted, "Fuck you!"

They heard her cussing in another language before a door slammed.

"Yeah, she's gonna kick your ass when she sees you again." The soldier said.

"Ugh." Boomer grunted as he placed his hand on his face.

Etrius began to laugh heavily as the general began to ask more questions to the soldier.

Suddenly the radio began to freak out, an ear peircing scream began to bleed through, everyone covered their ears as it seemed to get louder, a voice came through speaking another language, but Mullins understood it... and recongized it.

*TAKE ME TO YOUR WORLD!*

The radio exploded and everyone looked at Etrius, his hand was extended out and was panting heavily.

"Was that fast enough?!" He asked as he looked at Sarath.

"Who understood it?!" Sarath asked.

Everyone was confused about the question as they began chattering back and forth, Mullins slowly raised his hand, Sarath was quiet.

"You remembered it." She said, "Meaning he's learning my way."

She began to pace quickly, she seemed uneasy, then a loud scream came from somewhere in the castle.

"Shit!" Sarath shouted, "Not now!"

"What is that?" Luna asked.

Sarath didn't reply and quickly ran over to Halee who was covering her ears and trembling, she picked her up placed her hand on her head, Halee fell limp and Sarath ran to a wall, she pushed on a brick and it opened to a secret chamber, she placed Halee on an old bed in there before closing the wall again.

"He knows we have the one who can read." Sarath said turning to everyone else, "If the Parasite kills her then it's all over."

She ran over to them and grabbed Etrius.

"He has no power over one with a pure mind, which is why The Wise One was the last to fall, since you have his ability you have to run him off." Sarath said, "He can and will kill the other worriors before they gain their abilities, so right now you're our hope."

She dragged him out of the room and off to the outside, the large worm like dragon thing that Ertius had already killed was outside, it made eye contact with Sarath and she gave it a dark look.

"Ereh democlew ton era uoy." Sarath said darkly.

There was a strange screaming noise again.

*Your weak powers cannot stop me!*

"Etrius." Sarath started, "You have to work with me here."

"Didn't you tell me The Wise one was terrified of mixing your powers with others?" Etrius asked.

"With both our powers his host'll be distroyed, that way he'll have to rebuild The Dark Lord over again." Sarath said, "I might get stuck for a while, but I'm sure I can do something."

Etrius stared at her for a while.

"If it's the only way." Etrius finally agreed.

Sarath reached out and Ertius grabbed her arm, Sarath began to melt into him.

*What are you doing?! *

Once Sarath was completely gone Etrius felt.. even more power, but could also feel Sarath trying to consume his mind and body, the parasite spreading quickly.

(Hurry...) Sarath echoed through his mind.

"I'm taking you down, Dark Lord." Etrius said, sounding to have Sarath's voice echo along with his, "There will be no murcy."

Sarath opened her eyes to be standing in the wastland, she was staring at her hand blankly, she blinked and began to wonder what she was just doing, she looked up to see The Wise One stared at her.

"Sarath...?" He asked.

~OH~SHI~MAN!~

That's funny, I don't work on a book for a year then update it twice within 24 hours.

hurray!