Chapter 37, Death Of A Beast.

~6.6~

Everyone was listening to a story Pain was telling, she wandered into camp about an hour ago and the first ting she said was "Okay, you gotta hear this fucking story."

"And then he just dragged me down the hall until we reached this big room with a dwarf in it, and man was that weird." Pain continued the story, "Then I just said my name and everyone began burning, it's a good thing I stole Mullins lighter apparently."

She continued on story, going into gruesome detail about each freaks death, Etrius looked over and saw Kim standing with everyone else, she was signaling him, he used another signal to show she had his attention, she made a few more signals and Etrius knew he had to go, he looked back to see everyone seemed to want to leave.

"I think The general needs more detail." Etrius said.

"I ripped out it's throat, making sure to do it by the pressure points, before let it bleed out!" Pain growled as she turned to the general and made some motions.

Etrius silently slipped away and began to head over to everyone else.

"So Razor's gone?" Etrius asked quietly.

"We don't know when he left." Kim said as she held out a note, "Boomer found that on Mr. Teddy Boggles."

Etrius took the note and quickly read it.

"Damn him." Etrius said quietly, "Where do you think he went?"

"Like he said." Kim said as she took the note and held it up to him, "Someplace extreme."

"We need to find him." Kim said, "I have a strong feeling he's doing something stupid."

"He's always doing something stupid." Boomer said, "But here, it's probably something extra stupid."

"Are you coming?" Kim asked.

"Of course." Etrius said, "If he's in danger than it's something all of us should worry about."

Kim nodded and they all began to head off, they went through the castle until Boomer nudged Kim.

"I think he went into the tunnels to skateboard." Boomer said.

"Seems right." Kim said.

"Then we should go look." Lloyd said as he began heading that way.

They all hurried off to the tunnels and went in, they then began to explore, no one saw him at all.

"I know he's around here somewhere." Boomer said, "I know him too well."

"This way." Kim said suddenly as she turned down another hallway.

They followed her and soon they reached a rather large room, Razor was laying in the middle of the floor, Boomer went to go in but Kim quickly grabbed him, she shoved him to the wall.

"What gives?!" Boomer asked angrily.

"Shut your mouth!" She hissed at him.

He was quiet as she looked out into the room.

"Etrius, you'll have to go." Kim said.

"What's happening?" Beecher asked.

"He's the only one who won't die stepping into that room." Kim said, "It's some sort of trap."

"Damn." Boomer said as Kim let him go from the wall.

"Alright, I'll go." Etrius said.

"Just be careful." Kim said, "Don't stress out."