Chapter 38, Life Savers.

Chapter 38, They're Life Savers, Though The Enemy.

~'.'~

Boomer went over to Beecher, who was standing next to the medical tent.

"Have you seen Etrius?" He asked.

"He's been with Kim for the past few hours." Beecher said, "That's where he's been spending most of his time lately."

Boomer went into the tent and Beecher go back to whatever he was doing, Razor went over to him.

"We're leaving." He said.

"Leaving?" Beecher asked, "Where?"

"She needs organ transplants." Razor said as he looked at him, "This place is literally crawling with potential donnors."

Beecher looked confused, but quickly realized what he was talking about.

"Razor, they're not the same as us." Beecher said, "They're from a different demention, their biological structure could be different than ours."

"Then let's go ask Sarath." Razor said, "She'd know."

Beecher was quiet.

"Alright." He said, "Let's go ask."

The two of them went off and found Sarath with Jade, her eyes were still bandged.

"Sarath." Razor said.

She turned to him.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Could we use organs from the freaks on us?" He asked.

Sarath was quiet, she placed her hand on her chin.

"Well..." She trailed off, "I guess it all just depends."

"Depends on what?" Razor asked.

"Well our structure, from what I had learned while in your relm, is very similar." Sarath said, "But you would need an Evil that I see as alive to use, otherwise it won't work at all."

"What do you mean alive?" Beecher asked.

"These creatures have been here for eons, I don't expect many to be alive, they don't have many things to eat." Sarath said, "But there are a few that either were being taken care of or had their natural instincts kick in and they found food."

"Are you saying they were cannibalistic?" Razor asked.

Sarath pointed into a corner of the room, they both looked to see some sort of web in the corner.

"They eat those." She said, "They're some of the few creatures that are still alive in this darkness, they're small enough that they don't need much to live and they usually lived in dark places."

"So you're saying that if we find one that's alive and matches the kind of organs we need then it'll work?" Razor asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." She said, "I'll need to go with you to tell what you need." Sarath said, "And I'm guessing this is for Kimberly, since I heard what happened."

"That's exactly what we're doing." Razor said, "And it'd be nice to get it as soon as possible."

"Then let's go." Sarath said, she turned to Jade.

"Yup, I'm ready." She said.

"Cool." razor said, "Let's go find the lucky bastard!"

Razor, Beecher, Jade, and Sarath all left on the search, they wandered around the castle for a while.

"The best place to look right now may be a little dangerous." Sarath said.

"My middle name is Dangerous!" Razor said proudly.