Chapter 10. Unlucky 13.

! !! Listen up !!! If you make ANY kind of fan art for any of my books please send it to me!!! I wanna see!!! Either send them to me with wattpad messages or on Twitter @ARosieMindset. I WILL REBLOG!!!

Chapter 10. Unlucky 13.

~o.o~

Halee was sitting in a tent as Luna, Sarath and Soldier were cooking.

"Dinner'll be done in about an hour, general." Luna said.

"Go spend time with Halee, I mean, she did sneak onto a copter into a very dangerous place just to see you." Sarath said.

"Halee disobeyed me." The general said.

Sarath flipped the general off with anger, she then walked away.

"I could hang with the little miss." Pain said, "But, of course, I'm gonna have to tell her my name, and you know what happens when someone says my name."

The general didn't really have a reaction to it.

"Anyone could get hurt, even though it's usually you." Pain said, "Even the precious little girl of yours could get hurt, and with Kimberly gone you never know if it'll be lethal."

The general sighed, he started to head to the tent.

"THANK YOU!" Sarath shouted from the distance.

"You're welcome." Pain said calmly.

After about an hour everyone was eating, Halee was eating her food happily, she was talking about the story about the beaver and the chicken.

"And the beaver started to yell at the chicken because he was cheating, when in reality the chicken was a professional ping pong player." Halee giggled.

"Oh really?" Beecher asked.

"Yeah! And he was trying to hide it, but he was really bad at it!" Halee said.

"Wow." Beecher said.

"And at the end the beaver finds out and the chicken gives him lessons." Halee said.

The general didn't seem fazed by the story.

"I made a scary story." Halee said looking at Pain.

"You did?" Pain asked, now fully intrigued.

"Yeah! It was about an evil girl!" Halee said happily.

"Ooh." Pain said leaning on her elbows, giving Halee her full attention.

"The evil girl is in a really scary place! They'd tie her down and force her to watch-" She was cut off.

"That's enough, Halee." The general said.

"Party pooper." Pain muttered.

"Head off to bed." The general said looking at Halee.

"Oh... okay daddy." Halee said, she set her almost empty plate down and hurried off to her tent.

Everyone was quiet for the rest of the meal, no one knew why the general made Halee stop.

Mullins was sitting against a wall, it was late, he slowly began to doze off, he woke up a while later and noticed there was a blanket on him, he sat up and looked at it, he figured someone put it on him.

"Ah jeez, the general'll kill me if he knew I was slacking." Mullins said standin up.

He went and peeked into Halee's tent, her sleeping bag was empty.

"Halee?" Mullins called as he looked around.

There was no reply, Mullins went off to the first soldier he saw.