Chapter 34, Stop!

Chapter 34, Stop Yelling At Each Other!

~The above video is the reason why I named Razor's bear Mr. Teddy Boggles, (with a slight variation of the name) the video is very stupid and has swearing but I think of it often~

Etrius was following Razor around the camp, Razor was flying Mr. Teddy Boggles around and making "Bear" sounds, Etrius was just making sure he wasn't going to force the bear to attack anyone, mostly Boomer, he had already fallen victim to the wrath of the terrible Boggles about five times already, he finally decided to go off somewhere to hide.

"Why are you trying to attack everyone, again?" Etrius asked, "Either I didn't get why or I just don't care."

"You probably don't care." Razor said.

"Eh, you're probably right." He said, "I just had a problem with you running Boomer off to Who-Knows-Where-Land."

"I'm sure he's fine." Razor said as he waved his hand dismissively, "He's a big boy, after all, I'm sure he could even pee pee standing up."

"Well..." He trailed off, "You're technically not wrong."

"I'm aware." Razor said.

"Hey Etrius." Kim said as she came over, "Have you seen Boomer?"

"He went off to hide from Razor." Etrius said, "Though I'm sure he's around here somewhere."

Kim looked worried.

"Okay." She said.

Etrius didn't like the sound to her voice.

"What happened?" Etrius asked.

"Nothing... yet." She said.

"Alright, you win." Razor said, "What'd you see?"

"Boomer was decapitated." She said, "I know I could recognize the place if I saw it."

"Guess we're going on a hunt." Razor said, "I'll put Boggles away."

"Just hurry." Kim said, "If I've learned anything through the years of death is how long it takes for someone to die."

"How long do you think we have?" Etrius asked.

"Well..." She trailed off, "Either five or six minutes."

"Alright, I'll go find Beecher and Lloyd." Etrius said.

They all parted ways to get something done, Kim and Etrius decided to split up to find Lloyd and Beecher, Etrius said that he knew right were Beecher was so Kim left that to him.

She spotted Lloyd standing near some other soldiers having a casual conversation, she pranced up behind him and wrapped her arms around him from behind causing him to jump slightly.

"Hey friend buddy pal." She said, she puckered her lips at him, "We've lost the Baby Boomer and gotta find him."

"I'm guessing you saw something awful." Lloyd said as he stood up, making Kim let him go, "Any clue where he is?"

"None at all." Kim said, "There isn't much for us to do but we've got about five or six minutes before he's decapitated."

"Fun." Lloyd said sarcastically, "Guessing you can guess where he is by the looks of the place?"

"Bingo!" Kim said, "You're really good at this game."

"Well, I guess we should head off." Lloyd said.

"We should probably get some other people to go with, seing as how he was killed it was something big, rude, and I guesss invisible." Kim said.

"That won't be okay." Lloyd said.