Military; Etrius.

This doesn't really have anything to do with the book, nor is it factual, just something made by an overly pasionate fangirl and sounded like fun to wright, this "Military" Sequence will show exactly how everyone in the elite team met and why they got along, so enjoy, I guess. I made this based off this alternate fan-world I created, so don't take any of this really seriously except for in this book.

~Why~am~I~so~excited?~

Etrius was sitting in the back of a high security vehicle, he was only sixteen but was already arrested a lot, they pulled to a stop and the back door opened, there were officers waiting to escort him, hey had large tazer sticks with them to keep him in check, he got out of the vehicle and his restraints were grabbed, he wasn't put in handcuffs anymore since he either broke them or somehow got out of them, he was dragged across an open field and to a man in a general's hat, he looked over as Etrius was thrown to the ground in front of him.

"So this is the trouble child?" This general asked. (Not the same general from in the series.)

"Yes General Adams." An officer said.

General Adams crouched down in front of him, reciving a dark lok from Etrius.

"So you're the kid that broke out of Juvy seventeen times and prison three times?" He asked.

"The reason we've brought him here is because he broke out of maximum security recently." An officer said, "And every other correctional facility we had broguth him to he caused problems at."

General Adams stood up again.

"He'll be well behaved soon enough." He said, "It's only a matter of time."

"Don't get too cocky." An officer said, "He'll pose a larger challange soon enough."

The officers handed Adams the key to the restraints, then left, Etrius got off the ground and held his hands out to him.

"Not yet." Adams said as he stuck the key in his pocket, "You'll have to earn your hands back."

Etrius scoffed as he looked away.

"You'll just want me dead too." He said quietly, "Not like you care."

"We'll just see about that." He said.

He lead Etrius inside the building, there were soldiers standing around and Etrius was put within them, they were all standing up straight and at attention, Etrius looked as if he didn't care.

"Stand straight, soldier." Adams said as he got into Etrius's face.

"No." He said.

Adams gave him a dark look.

"I see why you cause so much trouuble." He said, "Then have it your way."

For hours Etrius trained alone in a nearly black room, still with the restraints, multiple commanders from different military camps watched him in the room alone, they were mildly impressed when they saw he was able to shoot a gun with the restaints and even attempted to remove them, before he could get them off though Adams came in, he saw him sitting with a gun around the chain of his restraints, he was trying to blast the chain in half, he wasn't even able to use his hands with them.

"Have I 'earned my freedom' yet?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"No." He said, "You havent."

Etrius looked even more annoyed, and somewhat fought him as he took him out of the room, he was taken back to where Adams was staying just so he could keep an eye on him, he put him in his own room and locked the door, Etrius quietly sat on the bed.